[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bush or Holt in dynasty league?

Grayson73

what round and what draft position are you too would help?

I can keep 0-3 players. Each player I keep forfeits the draft round.

I plan on keeping Carnell Williams with my 1st pick. I should be able to grab Bush with my 2nd, or I could keep Holt.

1QB/1RB/2WR/1 flex RB or WR/1 TE/1K/1D

I can keep 0-3 players. Each player I keep forfeits the draft round.

I plan on keeping Carnell Williams with my 1st pick. I should be able to grab Bush with my 2nd, or I could keep Holt.

1QB/1RB/2WR/1 flex RB or WR/1 TE/1K/1D

Do you get PPR?

With those lineups, without knowing scoring system Holt is a no-brainer. Bush is no guarantee to even get the majority of carries in New Orleans, and no guarantees he would be considered a pick for the top 3 rounds in years to come (btw, a dynasty usually implies you keep your entire roster or at least the majority of it, any less than that and it is a keeper league). Plus, with the requirement that you only NEED to start 1 RB, and laready having one locked up, it makes sense to work on the WR position where you could start as many as 3.

So, to reiterate the questions that need answering before being able to confirm that my advice above stil lfits, and for anyone to be able to give you a real answer:

What is scoring sytem?

What draft spot do you have?

Do you have any other players worth considering keeping for your 3rd spot?

Failing to answer these questions means you will fail to find an adequate answer to your question.