[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Uh-Oh, did I screw up? Check out my draft....

football12

12 team one man keeper league. 4pts=throw td's, 1 pt/ 25 yds throwing, 6pts rec/rush td, 1 pt every 10 yds rush/rec.

I think I screwed up with my round 4 pick!

Here's my team:

QB: Warner (R7)

Vick (R10)

RB: L. Johnson (keeper)

C. Taylor (R4)

F. Gore (R6)

C. Brown (R9)

WR: T. Holt (R2)

A. Boldin (R3)

E. Kenison (R8)

D. Givens (R11)

T. Glen (R12)

TE: T. Heap (R5)

K: Tynes (R13)

Def: Philly (R14)

How bad did I screw up on round 4 by taking A. Boldin over L. Jordan?! My initial thought was not to take Jordan since he has the same bye week as LJ. Looking back I should of just stuck it out and went with Jordan.... :D Instead, I went with Boldin in round 3 then Taylor in Round 4. Big mistake or not so bad?

If I would have picked Jordan in round 3, the WR's were getting slim. I think Javon Walker and mayber even R. Williams would have been available. I'm concerned about my rb2 spot..... Any thoughts? Thanks.

Chris

The early returns on Gore are promising; Taylor should be the man in Minny; and Brown probalby starts until he gets hurt but loses carries to LenDale even when healthy.

IF Gore stays healthy (big if) and Taylor gets as many carries as Childress says he will (another big if IMO), there is nice potential there.

Ideally, EVERY team ends up with a weak spot somewhere - it's a sign of a competitive league. If you had taken Jordan, your WR2 spot would be as dicey as your RB2 spot is now.

The early returns on Gore are promising; Taylor should be the man in Minny; and Brown probably starts until he gets hurt but loses carries to LenDale even when healthy.

IF Gore stays healthy (big if) and Taylor gets as many carries as Childress says he will (another big if IMO), there is nice potential there.

Ideally, EVERY team ends up with a weak spot somewhere - it's a sign of a competitive league. If you had taken Jordan, your WR2 spot would be as dicey as your RB2 spot is now.

good info here

I don't think you screwed up too badly, if at all. You can keep your eye out for another RB, but don't lose sleep over it.

I probably would have taken Jordan over Boldin there. I know the bye week was the decision maker for you but remember playoffs are at the end of the season when there aren't any bye weeks. I think you could take the chance on having both your RB's out for just 1 game during the FF regular season because come playoff time in your league you would have both of them playing. Bolding isnt a bad pick at all but i personally think you should have taken Jordan but who knows if Chester Taylor puts up similar numbers to Jordan (which he very well may) then its not a bad choice at all. Like Jordan, Taylor will get you rushing and recieving points each week. But nice draft overall.

Thanks again for everyone's input. It's always interesting to hear someone else's opinion's. And yes, my other concern is my two qb's who are injury prone, but there are a couple of somewhat descent qb's available on the waivre wire, ie. Kitna, Simms, B. Johnson. I'm keeping my fingers crossed....... :D

BTW, what does 34.678 mean?

BTW, what does 34.678 mean?

Absolutely nothing. That's his point. Ignore it.

Boldin over Jordan was a pretty big mistake, but I think Chavez summarizes it quite well. You'll need some luck at the RB position, but aside from that, the squad looks decent.

Edited by Hugh 0ne

pretty nice imo save for the QB spot...

Warner and Vick are 2 likely QB candidates to not be starting after ~week 8-9 whether it be for health or performance issues.

if either shows an inkling of struggling, their records go pear shaped, and/or they get so much as a hang-nail, i'd snatch up either Leinart or Schaub.