[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ronnie Brown or Rudi Johnson?

d28lion

I'd take Ronnie, but it's close. Don't downgrade Rudi because of Perry. Perry hasn't even practiced in training camp and there's some talk of him being added to the PUP to start the season due to his pesky ankle that he had surgery on in the offseason. Rudi is too valuable between the tackles for Perry to be anything more than a change of pace/3rd down back.

I just think Ronnie's ceiling is much higher than Rudi's

I agree with all the Ronnie Brown votes, however Rudi Johnson's numbers were better than Brown's and Williams' combined last season. Rudi, along with Chad Johnson and Hasselback, carried my team to the Super Bowl victory. Is it better to look at projected numbers or past performances???

It really depends on what you're looking for with your keeper. Are you looking for that sure thing then take Rudi. If you're looking for a back with allot of upside then take Ronnie.

Sure thing is what everyone is looking for, RIGHT? They both did great for me last year last, however Rudi was the 8th RB in our league scoring last year. Spliting the carries in MIA, Brown was 24th. Do you really think Brown will be in the top 10 with all the load in MIA? And can he handle it???

Sure thing is what everyone is looking for, RIGHT? They both did great for me last year last, however Rudi was the 8th RB in our league scoring last year. Spliting the carries in MIA, Brown was 24th. Do you really think Brown will be in the top 10 with all the load in MIA? And can he handle it???

Hard to say. But, you have to think the addition of Culpepper and the loss of Ricky Williams (is it really a loss?) will help him. He is carrying the load and there is now a legit QB there to open up the passing lanes and keep teams from stacking up against the run.

So, you have Rudi, who IMO is likely to be in that 8-12 ange of RBs consistently.

Then you have ROnnie, who could be in the 12-16 range, but could just as easily be a top 6 RB.

Rudi is safe choice, but Ronnie has more upside but more risk

Hard to say. But, you have to think the addition of Culpepper and the loss of Ricky Williams (is it really a loss?) will help him. He is carrying the load and there is now a legit QB there to open up the passing lanes and keep teams from stacking up against the run.

So, you have Rudi, who IMO is likely to be in that 8-12 ange of RBs consistently.

Then you have ROnnie, who could be in the 12-16 range, but could just as easily be a top 6 RB.

Rudi is safe choice, but Ronnie has more upside but more risk

You are correct! Rudi is the safe choice and Brown is the risky choice. Decisions, Decisions! That is why we play the GAME!