[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rate My Draft Please.

Flip_Side

10 team performance league. Start 1 QB, 2 RB's, 3 WR's, TE, K, D/ST.

QB's: B.Roethlisberger, T.Green

RB's: L.Tomlinson, B.Westbrook, K.Jones, L.Maroney

WR's: M.Harrison, D.Driver, D.Mason, M.Clayton, A.Bryant

TE's: A.Crumpler, B.Watson

K: D.Akers

D/ST: Cincinnati

If that was true that would mean that people were posting alot of worthless manure on the boards

But see that's just your opinion, and that really doesn't mean anything.

Edited by Flip_Side

Oh no there is no doubt that your post asking for people to rate the team you already drafted is totally worthless and a waste of bandwidth.

Why is that? If they see a weakness in my team that I might not see, I'll take that into consideration and try to better my team. This is the advice section afterall, maybe if tons of posts like this were in the NFL forum, you would have a point. But since you don't go postpad in a different forum, that's what the tailgate is for. :D

Why is that? If they see a weakness in my team that I might not see, I'll take that into consideration and try to better my team. This is the advice section afterall, maybe if tons of posts like this were in the NFL forum, you would have a point. But since you don't go postpad in a different forum, that's what the tailgate is for. :D

You posted because you wanted everybody to say, wow great draft, you wanted to get a warm fuzzy feeling. In addition asking a general question like "how can I improve my team" is worthless as well. We have no way to answer that question as we don't know what the other teams in your league look like and we have no idea who is available on your waiver wire.

This post is all about you trying to get somebody to stroke you and is a worthless waste of bandwidth.

I've changed my mind I give your team a 4.5682451

:D Uh oh! Could we see the first victim of the Blitz ignore list this season?

Personally I could careless I don't have a problem with Blitz, I'm just trying to understand what his point of putting 439493.9493943 is on 99% of the threads that come through this forum is. I'm 17 years old, you think I give a ratsasss if a 40 year old man puts me on his ignore list on a fantasy football message board?

You posted because you wanted everybody to say, wow great draft, you wanted to get a warm fuzzy feeling. In addition asking a general question like "how can I improve my team" is worthless as well. We have no way to answer that question as we don't know what the other teams in your league look like and we have no idea who is available on your waiver wire.

This post is all about you trying to get somebody to stroke you and is a worthless waste of bandwidth.

I've changed my mind I give your team a 4.5682451

Not exactly, if you see a player that I may have taken a chance on that you don't think will do jack squat this year, I'd personally like to know.

Personally I could careless I don't have a problem with Blitz, I'm just trying to understand what his point of putting 439493.9493943 is on 99% of the threads that come through this forum is. I'm 17 years old, you think I give a ratsasss if a 40 year old man puts me on his ignore list on a fantasy football message board?

There is as much point in my rating of 439493.9493943 as there is in the original post.

What the hell is that supposed to mean?? I'll be 40 in a few weeks..what's wrong with that???

Seriously, your team looks decent. I'm not real big on Kevin Jones or either of your QB's.

But, you should be OK.

Here is some advice - stop with the worthless posts like "Rate my Draft" ... try checking out the tips by WW pinned at the top of the forum.

When DMD, WW, or someone who actually has authority on this site tells me to stop, that's the day I'll quit posting threads like this.

10 team performance league. Start 1 QB, 2 RB's, 3 WR's, TE, K, D/ST.

QB's: B.Roethlisberger, T.Green

RB's: L.Tomlinson, B.Westbrook, K.Jones, L.Maroney

WR's: M.Harrison, D.Driver, D.Mason, M.Clayton, A.Bryant

TE's: A.Crumpler, B.Watson

K: D.Akers

D/ST: Cincinnati

I'm assuming LT2 was your first pick-good choice! Wr's look good. Te's play Watson-- with Branch out of the picture he should get a lot of action. Nice post! Nice avatar! Good luck! Your only 17---is this your 1st year? Qb's look just a little weak. Trent has no o-line and Big -Ben just hurt his thumb again. Think about that and look to trade. Good luck!

Where have you been ... that has already happened

Too much time in the Tailgate I guess.

Flip, FWIW, every FF season people get on here and ask to have their drafts rated. I already did it once myself(never again I might add). Without seeing the other teams' rosters and the available free agents, it is pretty impossible to rate a draft. Rate it compared to what? If there is a certain player you are asking about that you say you took a chance on, then ask about that player and maybe give a list of free agents available in that position. There are quite a few people who just want to feel good about themselves when they ask for a draft rating. What round did you pick who in and who was available when you made that pick. You see?

Very hard to tell without actually seeing what took place in your draft. So don't get your panties in a bunch. Grits is just trying to tell you this in his own funny way. Good luck this season. Glad to see someone at age 17 playing the FF game.

I'm assuming LT2 was your first pick-good choice! Wr's look good. Te's play Watson-- with Branch out of the picture he should get a lot of action. Nice post! Nice avatar! Good luck! Your only 17---is this your 1st year? Qb's look just a little weak. Trent has no o-line and Big -Ben just hurt his thumb again. Think about that and look to trade. Good luck!

See that's what I wanted right there, I was concerned about my QB's, I waited forever to draft a QB and was stuck with crap to draft from. Do you think I should pickup McNair? He actually went undrafted, I already have Mason though.

Oh and btw, no not my first season at all. Probably my first season this competitively though, I started a few years back helping my Dad with his teams.

Edited by Flip_Side

Too much time in the Tailgate I guess.

Flip, FWIW, every FF season people get on here and ask to have their drafts rated. I already did it once myself(never again I might add). Without seeing the other teams' rosters and the available free agents, it is pretty impossible to rate a draft. Rate it compared to what? If there is a certain player you are asking about that you say you took a chance on, then ask about that player and maybe give a list of free agents available in that position. There are quite a few people who just want to feel good about themselves when they ask for a draft rating. What round did you pick who in and who was available when you made that pick. You see?

Very hard to tell without actually seeing what took place in your draft. So don't get your panties in a bunch. Grits is just trying to tell you this in his own funny way. Good luck this season. Glad to see someone at age 17 playing the FF game.

I guess your right, It's off season, I'm bored. Figured I'd give it a shot, Scorcher basically told me what I was wanting to know though.