[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rate My Draft Please.

Flip_Side

I think that I would take Rivers over McNair. I'm just not confident in McNair staying healthy.

Plus, Rivers has the weapons that he needs to be productive. I think that he will put up similar numbers to what Brees has put up.

Edited by Pirate lookin' at 40

See that's what I wanted right there, I was concerned about my QB's, I waited forever to draft a QB and was stuck with crap to draft from. Do you think I should pickup McNair? He actually went undrafted, I already have Mason though.

Oh and btw, no not my first season at all. Probably my first season this competitively though, I started a few years back helping my Dad with his teams.

I'd grab McNair. He's a veteran Qb with something to prove on a team with something to prove. Remember this, some of us older guys know how to make a point without putting someone down. Good luck and have fun this season!

Thanks man.

Don't it suck being one of "us older guys"? I turn 40 next month and it's starting to hit home. 40 isn't so bad....10 years from 50 bothers the piss out of me!!

Don't it suck being one of "us older guys"? I turn 40 next month and it's starting to hit home. 40 isn't so bad....10 years from 50 bothers the piss out of me!!

It's all fantasy brother!It could be worse, look at it this way, you could be "Grits andShins "at any age!

10 team performance league. Start 1 QB, 2 RB's, 3 WR's, TE, K, D/ST.

QB's: B.Roethlisberger, T.Green

RB's: L.Tomlinson, B.Westbrook, K.Jones, L.Maroney

WR's: M.Harrison, D.Driver, D.Mason, M.Clayton, A.Bryant

TE's: A.Crumpler, B.Watson

K: D.Akers

D/ST: Cincinnati

Drop Ben Watson and pick up McNair. You can see how the Qbs play out. In week 5 you could drop the least productive qb and get a TE to fill in for Crumpler. Keep in mind you will also need a defense in week 5. Maybe a receiver would have underachieved and you could drop them for a filler for Cincy. The team is pretty solid but I don't know how you got Westbrook and Marvin who both should go in round 2.

I think you have a solid team there. If Westbrook stays healthy, you've got a decent shot to go far. jmo.

Why is there a problem with someone posting "rate my team." People get back from their drafts and they're excited. They want to talk about their draft. It's part of the fun of playing fantasy football and going into The Huddle.

I think you have a solid team there. If Westbrook stays healthy, you've got a decent shot to go far. jmo.

Why is there a problem with someone posting "rate my team." People get back from their drafts and they're excited. They want to talk about their draft. It's part of the fun of playing fantasy football and going into The Huddle.

Because nobody really cares about the team some faceless person not in your league drafted. Additionally how can we be expected to give a meaningful rating without seeing the other teams in the league and knowing what decisions you faced each time you drafted. And who wants to do that anyway.

You stroked him, that's what he wanted.

Personally I could careless I don't have a problem with Blitz, I'm just trying to understand what his point of putting 439493.9493943 is on 99% of the threads that come through this forum is. I'm 17 years old, you think I give a ratsasss if a 40 year old man puts me on his ignore list on a fantasy football message board?

:D PWNED :D

Drop Ben Watson and pick up McNair. You can see how the Qbs play out. In week 5 you could drop the least productive qb and get a TE to fill in for Crumpler. Keep in mind you will also need a defense in week 5. Maybe a receiver would have underachieved and you could drop them for a filler for Cincy. The team is pretty solid but I don't know how you got Westbrook and Marvin who both should go in round 2.

This is exactly what I thought when he said McNair is still available! Watson looks like the only straight drop on his roster. Try to package Ben Rothlisburger with another player to upgrade at either RB or Rec. If you can pull a 2 for one deal and free up a roster spot you can then back up your def or te if you so choose!

You know it just occured to me ... what the hell is a 17 year old male doing at home all Saturday night :D

:D I believe we have a :D alert

HaHAHAHAHHA, you're hilarious. To tell u the truth, I was at the beach all day, came back home and I am burnt to death. I really didn't feel like going out at all, plus my favorite team in all of sports was playing a pre season game, and I wanted to see how Daunte faired. Grits, sad thing is I've probably got more pu$$y then you have at age 40. Come on now, you have no right to call anyone a nerd, you have the most posts on this message board, you LIVE here dude. I didn't want to stoop to your level, but now you're just throwing immature remarks out of your a$$, Pitiful....

Edited by Flip_Side

You posted because you wanted everybody to say, wow great draft, you wanted to get a warm fuzzy feeling. In addition asking a general question like "how can I improve my team" is worthless as well. We have no way to answer that question as we don't know what the other teams in your league look like and we have no idea who is available on your waiver wire.

This post is all about you trying to get somebody to stroke you and is a worthless waste of bandwidth.

I've changed my mind I give your team a 4.5682451

I love this stuff

Personally I could careless I don't have a problem with Blitz, I'm just trying to understand what his point of putting 439493.9493943 is on 99% of the threads that come through this forum is. I'm 17 years old, you think I give a ratsasss if a 40 year old man puts me on his ignore list on a fantasy football message board?

Valid retort, so you get a hall pass this time. The problem with rate my team posts is that it pushed valid posts to page two in a few hours. Nature of the beast is that a valid question/advice won't get answered/read to its full extent because of the RMT posts. After weekends, they come out in droves and are all pretty much the same. I think DMD should solve this by putting up a RMT message board, but it's not my show.

Looking into the crystal ball, we'll next see a flood of who to start #3 WR polls. While some of these are valid, it really comes down to a coin toss 99% of the time. I can see having a real tough choice once in awhile, but some people use it to set their line up every week. :climbsoffsoapbox: