[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brooks to Moss

Randall

Define "suck".

OK how about Boller, Harrington, any Bears QB.

Brooks has really only played for one team. I think he deserves another chance. I think he has the same attitude, but Shell is trying to change it. I can understand the bashing but am giving him a few months to see if he can change.

I would rather have Boller, Harrington, Griese, or Grossman as the QB of the Colts than Aaron Brooks. Honestly.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

name one

As of RIGHT NOW Brooks is better than the following starting QB's:

Vick, Simms, Loshman, Frye, Pennington, Volek, Carr, Kitna, Smith, Johnson, Rivers, Grossman, Plummer and Leftwich. There are some sorry names in this bunch that don't get 10% of the bashing Brooks gets for every incomplete pass he throws.

In addition, he's equivalent or a toss up to the following starting QB's:

Brees, Favre, Bledsoe, Warner, Brunell

Now the man did suck wind last year and has a short leash in Oakland but he'll probably end up ranked between QB 8-15 in fantasy when the season is over like he's done for most of his career.

Vick, Simms, Loshman, Frye, Pennington, Volek, Carr, Kitna, Smith, Johnson, Rivers, Grossman, Plummer and Leftwich. There are some sorry names in this bunch that don't get 10% of the bashing Brooks gets for every incomplete pass he throws.

Now the man did suck wind last year and has a short leash in Oakland but he'll probably end up ranked between QB 8-15 in fantasy when the season is over like he's done for most of his career.

I beg to differ....no way Brooks starts ahead of Favre,Bledsoe,Warner or Brunell.No toss up either.I have'nt seen enough of Brees since his injury,if he's healed,not better than him either.I think I'd also rather have Vick,Simms,Volek,Carr,Johnson,Rivers and Plummer.You're high.

I'd be inclined to agree with the exceptions of Leftwich, Johnson, Brees, and Bledsoe....

I feel you Randall and Fishfreak. However I've had this conversation before and will leave it to you guys. (Just thought I'd chime in real quick.)

I'd take every single one of those guys over Aaron Brooks.

:D This is your brain on crack kids.