[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brooks to Moss

Randall

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does everyone dispise him so much and criticize his every move?

Couple years ago he said he was the best QB in the game, that he needed the team to step up to his level, fok him.

How does he do late in the season? He sucks, he chokes, and he can't play hurt.

He is a turd.

Now Andrew Walter seems to be the very near future QB of the Raiders but this year Brooks could toss 20-25 TD's, 15 int's, 200 rushing, 3,400 passing and end up being a top 10 fantasy QB like he's done a few times in the past. I'll take a risk on getting that any day of the week with a late round draft pick for Public Enemy no. 1.

Oakland has one of the best passing schedues this year no matter who starts. Since Brooks' ony team so far is the Saints we'll see what Shell can do with them.

True statement. Brooks could have a career yr in TD and passing yrds if he keeps his head together.

Better then having a turd back up...

:D

I had already went back to the main page when I got that one...caught me off guard and i had to come back to express my...uh I guess my stupidity..or density.

Now Andrew Walter seems to be the very near future QB of the Raiders but this year Brooks could toss 20-25 TD's, 15 int's, 200 rushing, 3,400 passing and end up being a top 10 fantasy QB like he's done a few times in the past. I'll take a risk on getting that any day of the week with a late round draft pick for Public Enemy no. 1.

Take it easy Mrs. Brooks, we get it, you feel that your son is going to have a good year.

Take it easy Mrs. Brooks, we get it, you feel that your son is going to have a good year.

No joke...the dude has some serious Man Love for Aaron "Light it up in the last 5 minutes of a game that we have no chance of winning because I f'ed up for the previous 55 minutes" Brooks. Get a room already...!

I gotta say, I'm tired of the Brooks bashing. Even when he lights it up, nobody has anything good to say about the guy. He seems to be a favorite to pick on when in reality there are a lot of NFL QB's that suck a hell of a lot more than he does.

name one

name one

Define "suck".

OK how about Boller, Harrington, any Bears QB.

Brooks has really only played for one team. I think he deserves another chance. I think he has the same attitude, but Shell is trying to change it. I can understand the bashing but am giving him a few months to see if he can change.

He's in the league. In the 7th round 12 QB;s had been taken including Bledsoe, Delhomme, McNair, Warner, Green and the usual suspects. I took Favre in the 8th and then Brooks/Walter. I don't think Ive ever seen that many go by the end of the 7th.

I culd hve taken Big Ben but wanted a good fantasy QB.