[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tap the Keg

keggerz

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who to start week 1:

- P. Rivers @ OAK or Charlie Frye home New Orleans ?

Defense help- I need to start 2:

- Pittsburgh home Miami / Seatle @ DET / Arizona home 49ers

Please help...

i wouldnt be happy about playing rivers in his first game on the road and I know that frye doesnt look like he will set the world on fire either but NO defense is very suspect right now(mainly the LB corps) so i guess Frye by default

as for the defenses, I like Zona at Home vs the 9ers but i would probably start Pitt and Sea instead

i wouldnt be happy about playing rivers in his first game on the road and I know that frye doesnt look like he will set the world on fire either but NO defense is very suspect right now(mainly the LB corps) so i guess Frye by default

as for the defenses, I like Zona at Home vs the 9ers but i would probably start Pitt and Sea instead

Thanks for the help - appreciate it..

k looks like the power is back on for good now so the bar will be open for about 2 more hours

also if you have a question about a particular matchup and who to start please let me know what team said player is going against and if they are home or away like this:

Who should i start

Largent @ Az or Rice vs Sea

for those that dont understand that the @ means largent is on the road and the vs means that rice is at home

Hey Keggerz - thanks for taking my question!

I'm in a redraft/performance scoring league (scoring does include 4 pts for every 4 rec). We need to play 1QB, 2RBs, 3WRs, 1TE, 1K, 1DEF/SPT each wk.

Greg Jones went on IR so I get to have a free waiver move within the next couple of days. Please rank the following RBs: Wali Lundy, Norwood, Brandon Jacobs, V Morency, Travis Henry.

Thanks a lot! :D

Need some advice. I want to offer a trade to get Ben Watson on my team. I play in a 12 team redraft league, performance scoring no PPR. Must start one tight end, no flex players. I already have LJ Smith on my team and to get Watson, I need to trade one of my RBs. My RBs:

Ronnie Brown

Frank Gore

Fred Taylor

Wali Lundy

Brandon Jacobs

The team I am trading with already has another TE, Jason Witten, but he really needs a low 2 high 3 RB. Which one, if any, between Lundy or Taylor? OR, am I nuts to even give up either of these guys for a TE? I just think Watson will have a monster year. In my opinion, he could end the year as the #1 fantasy TE.

Edited by slapaho