[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Driver or Housh?

jaxfactor

TDs 6 pts. 1 pt. per 20 yds No ppr

Driver vs. Chicago

Housh. at KC

Any advice greatly appreciated

Favre is going to be running for his life and may not even complete the game after Urlacher knocks him into the 5th row seats...

DRIVER=AMBULANCE!

Start Housh, much better matchup and he get’s his do. Plus this should be a shootout!

Favre is going to be running for his life and may not even complete the game after Urlacher knocks him into the 5th row seats...

DRIVER=AMBULANCE!

Start Housh, much better matchup and he get’s his do. Plus this should be a shootout!

I still have a few doubts in the secondary of my beloved Bears. Favre will be on the run and throw a few picks but he will be looking to Driver to save him and Driver is good at that. I still say Driver, but not by a lot.

Driver......

T.J. Houshmandzadeh, WR, CIN

Bruised Heel

Huddle Up: After missing practice on Wednesday and Thursday with a bruised heel Bengals' WR T.J. Houshmandzadeh was downgraded to questionable on the team's official injury report and the medical staff isn't sure of he will be able to play against the Chiefs. According to reports Houshmandzadeh did some individual work with the team trainers on Thursday. A final decision on his status probably won't be made until Sunday so check back with us then for an update.