[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which WR

MothAudio

:D My boy is Lee Evans. he has slightly better numbers but they are very close over the last two years. Difference to me is better QB situation in Buff and NE while tough defensively their secondary is their achilles heel. I may be biased by this but I passed on A. Gates in the third round to draft Lee Evans. Ihad Reuben Droughns as a keeper picked Tiki at four. Tory Holt at 25 and at 34 Lee Evans. I think this kid will put up 1300 yards and maybe only 8 TDs but four of them will be homeruns.

GOOD LUCK

Gotta go Roy Williams. Evans is a great sleeper for this year, but Roy Williams is a borderline stud with a huge upgrade at coach and QB in the offseason. Kitna has 20-25 TD potential in this system, Losman I'd be surprised if he hits 20.

But I must acknowledge I have Evans in my league, and I like him a lot this year.

Please post/vote on mine.

Gotta go Roy Williams. Evans is a great sleeper for this year, but Roy Williams is a borderline stud with a huge upgrade at coach and QB in the offseason. Kitna has 20-25 TD potential in this system, Losman I'd be surprised if he hits 20.

But I must acknowledge I have Evans in my league, and I like him a lot this year.

Please post/vote on mine.

You said it yourself, new coach and offense to adjust to, new Qb to get adjusted to, and so far Roy has not shown me that he adjusts either quickly or easily.