[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How God Awful is Kornheiser?

Hugh 0ne

How can you not like a guy who says he's got Santana Moss on his fantasy team? I mean I've been waiting for 10 years for an announcer to admit something like that.

you guys are too harsh, what are we expecting from these announcers exactly?

The guys is funny, a sharp with, knows sports unlike Dennis Miller and he actually is in fantast football leagues, whats not to like???

As for Theisman, he's a blowhard. but even he to me seems much better without Dan "all hyperbole all the time" Patrick and Paul "I hate the Jets" McGuire.

:D

Get a life. Stop complaining.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't say TK was good, but he certainly comes nowhere near being as bad as Theisman. No one does. No one.

And until you derbys start judging the male announcers by their appearances, shut your yaps about how unhappy you are with the female ones. They're not f-ing strippers or cheerleaders. Most of the men involves with sports broadcasting and reporting are ugly as sin*, but it's not their job to look pretty.

* Except Steve Young. He's dreamy.

I wouldn't say TK was good, but he certainly comes nowhere near being as bad as Theisman. No one does. No one.

And until you derbys start judging the male announcers by their appearances, shut your yaps about how unhappy you are with the female ones. They're not f-ing strippers or cheerleaders. Most of the men involves with sports broadcasting and reporting are ugly as sin*, but it's not their job to look pretty.

Don't tell Merril Hoge that...

PIG :D