[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB #2 Help

nhoops

Hey guys,

My starters were (standard scoring....NO PPR)

LJ @ Den

Portis @ Dal

F.Taylor ran well agains Dal and Portis was looking better during the week. Now I'm reading that he's missed some practice and is sore...should I be worried?

Other options are:

JJones v. Wash

Bush @ GB

CBrown @ SD

Ludy @ Indy

Basically do I bench Portis for Bush?

Unless it is a PPR league, I would start Portis. Keep an eye on the injury report though.

Thanks,

I'll be away until Sunday (Camping) but willbe back for the Pats game. Worst case scenario I plug in JJones if Portis' situation worsens.

if it were me I'd start Bush over Portis.

IMO Bush is going to touch the ball a lot. I thik they even lined him up at WR spot.

IMO he could be like M.Vick in the open field and NO is favored to win against a poor GB team.

Wash may well lose again (I'd say it's more likely that Wash does not make the play-offs), Dal is probably a better team than Minn.

Edited by rai

gotta go with Portis...he's going to produce regardless...I am convinced of this..

I wish you were right.....but don't think I can take that chance.....now that he may be doubtfull.

Yeah I could wait and go with JJones but I'm leaning towards Bush against GB. :D

Thanks,

I'll be away until Sunday (Camping) but willbe back for the Pats game. Worst case scenario I plug in JJones if Portis' situation worsens.

Hope you haven't set that lineup yet. Looks like Portis will be out.