[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bernard Berrian

teewhy

I like him but he was down on the depth chart. Bradley is due back so Berrian should get fewer looks.

Bradley isn't due back, Bradley is back and has been since the opening game. He played in mopup duty against Green Bay.

Maybe it wasn't fair, but Berrian got an opportunity because Bradley's injury last year. However, he took advantage of it, made some amazing catches in the Carolina game and has been a huge playmaker early in the season.

Berrian has the starting job in Chicago. Bradley is the 3rd guy.

Edited by kwolf68

I like him but he was down on the depth chart. Bradley is due back so Berrian should get fewer looks.

Yeah, Berrian is the guy for the No. 2 spot as it isn't even a competition anymore. Grossman will be looking for Berrian deep at least once a game. I've picked him up in two leagues.

Well, he's no Roy Williams, that's for sure.

You mean he doesn't shoot off his mouth and actually gets in the end zone? :D

Is this guy for real?

He is a speed guy who will stretch the field and come up with some big games here or their catching the deep ball. What surprised me is he had more receptions than anyone else yesterday (on the Bears). I still think he is just a fill in option fantasy wise and maybe a forth WR if you have the roster spot.

But as a Bears fan I love what I'm seeing from him and he is going to take some pressure of Muhammed and Clark.

Bradley isn't due back, Bradley is back and has been since the opening game. He played in mopup duty against Green Bay.

Maybe it wasn't fair, but Berrian got an opportunity because Bradley's injury last year. However, he took advantage of it, made some amazing catches in the Carolina game and has been a huge playmaker early in the season.

Berrian has the starting job in Chicago. Bradley is the 3rd guy.

I just read this this morning.

September 16, 2006, 08:47

Bears :: WR

WR Bradley Ready For Return

Brad Biggs, Chicago Sun-Times -

WR Mark Bradley will be taking the field for the first time in the regular season since blowing out his right knee last season. He will have an opportunity to pick up where he left off. "I'm going [on Sunday]," he said. That's the attitude wide receivers coach Darryl Drake wants him to have. A decision on who will play has yet to be made. "He hasn't been 100 percent coming out of breaks and things like that," Drake said. "I hope he says he is going to play because he needs to have that approach."

BB has the lock on the #2 spot. Even the #3 at this point doesn't go to Bradley at this point. That goes to Davis in the slot and Clark as the TE.

So, they do stretch the field with him, but he's also involved in other parts of the game as well.

With that being said, I don't think you can count on him to score anymore than 6 or 7 TD's this year...anything more than that will be a hugh surprise.

I'm thinking 750 and 7 at this point. Is that good enough of a line to have him on your team?