[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Menudo's Quick Picks

Menudo

Lundy's my RB4 and we can only carry 4 RBs. Gado was dropped on Wed and I can grab him in waivers tonight. Should I drop Lundy for him or still hold out that Lundy will end up on top of this RB mess?

Only other available FA are

Travis Henry

Mike Anderson

Pittman

Stick with Lundy for a few more weeks and let the Houston RB situation try to play itself out.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a league just like ours, except for bonus points, would you trade T.Bell for T.Williamson?

My RB's: Tiki, Portis, Foster, D.Williams, and T.Bell

WR: Housh, Roy Williams, J.Cotchery, J.Horn, Kennison, Wilford

Thanks

With your roster, no, I would not make the trade. RB depth is more important than WR depth.

Menudo,

You seem backed up on the question here but here's one I've been burning about...

I trade Westbrook and Chad Johnson and get LT2 and Reggie Williams.

My RBs would be LT2, Gore, and Taylor

WRs Roy Williams, Housh, Bruce, Bennett

I am trying to tell him that Roy Williams will be better but he doesn't seem convinced. :D

Do this trade...Westy/C. Johnson for LT2 and Re. Williams???

Thanks!

Yes, I would do the trade. Your WR 's are pretty deep, and it is an opportunity to bring in Tomlinson. Jump on it, you can take the hit at WR, as yours are pretty good.

I don't get this site, I make a thread and no one even looks at it.

So maybe you can help my out this week.

Maybe it doesn't matter since they are about the same, but WSIS?

Tiki at Sea

Chester v Chi

Bush v Atlanta

performance scoring system with recieving yards worth 2x more than rush yards (1 for 10 rec yards vs 1 for 20 rush)

thanks

Not sure if you are starting 1 or 2, but I would put them in this order:

Tiki

Bush

Chester

Performance scoring (including 4pts for every 4 rec):

Here's my lineup:

QB McNabb @ SF

RBs S Alexander vs NYG & Gore vs Phil

WRs Holt @ Ariz & Wayne vs Jack & Colston vs Atl (Mon night)

TEs B Watson vs Den (Sun night)

K Kasay

DEF/SPT Philadelphia @ SF

Here's my bench:

QB Warner vs STL & McNair @ Clev

RBs C Taylor vs Chic (other rbs not worth mentioning)

WRs Cotchery @ Buf (Housh @ Pitt, but I'd rather wait to see him play a game)

TE Desmond Clark @ Min

DEF/SPT Pitt vs Cinci

Would you switch any of my bench players for a starter? The TE (Watson or Desmond Clark) was my toughest decision. I know D Clark did better than Watson in the last 2 games, but I feel that Denver's CBs may do their job so Brady may need Watson as a safety net. I'm really 50-50 with my TE decision.

THANKS IN ADVANCE MENUDO! :D

Pick 2 RB's and why?

1. Tike Barber

2. Warrick Dunn

3. Fred Taylor

High performance scoring--no pts for receptions but 1 pt for each yard rushing and receiving. TIA..!

Tiki Barber - because with your other 2 RB's, I would start him regardless of matchup.

Warrick Dunn - because I look for the running game to be in full force Monday night, and Dunn is eventually

going to break one for a score. Taylor should be decent as well, but, the Colts might get

up early forcing the Jags to pass more than usual.

Performance scoring (including 4pts for every 4 rec):

Here's my lineup:

QB McNabb @ SF

RBs S Alexander vs NYG & Gore vs Phil

WRs Holt @ Ariz & Wayne vs Jack & Colston vs Atl (Mon night)

TEs B Watson vs Den (Sun night)

K Kasay

DEF/SPT Philadelphia @ SF

Here's my bench:

QB Warner vs STL & McNair @ Clev

RBs C Taylor vs Chic (other rbs not worth mentioning)

WRs Cotchery @ Buf (Housh @ Pitt, but I'd rather wait to see him play a game)

TE Desmond Clark @ Min

DEF/SPT Pitt vs Cinci

Would you switch any of my bench players for a starter? The TE (Watson or Desmond Clark) was my toughest decision. I know D Clark did better than Watson in the last 2 games, but I feel that Denver's CBs may do their job so Brady may need Watson as a safety net. I'm really 50-50 with my TE decision.

THANKS IN ADVANCE MENUDO! :D

The only switch I would make is staring Houshmandzadeh over Colston. If he is declared to play, I would make that change. Other than that, I agree with your decisions.

Drop A. Green or K. Jones and pickup DeAngelo W.?

My other RBs are Gore, R. Brown. I have no one else to drop because of roster rules. 8-Team league.

Std. Preformance scoring. DeAngelo is still on WW and thinking before he get’s hotter maybe pull the trigger. Both Green and K. Jones are in bad offenses going no where and both Def. are not that good either. Seems more positive of DeAngelo. I’m I way off base here?

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

Drop A. Green or K. Jones and pickup DeAngelo W.?

My other RBs are Gore, R. Brown. I have no one else to drop because of roster rules. 8-Team league.

Std. Preformance scoring. DeAngelo is still on WW and thinking before he get’s hotter maybe pull the trigger. Both Green and K. Jones are in bad offenses going no where and both Def. are not that good either. Seems more positive of DeAngelo. I’m I way off base here?

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

No, do not drop A. Green or K. Jones for DeAngelo Williams. Foster is still the starter, and I don't think this is a move you need to make. UNLESS this is a keeper or dyansty league, then, I would want to see other options on your team to drop other than RB, but, if you had to drop RB, drop Ahman Green. Hope that made sense.

Moderate performance league, RB's dont get bonus points until 100 yards. 8-team league and some lucky drafting has these 5 RB's on my roster, must start two

McGahee vs NYJ

Portis @ Hou

Chester Taylor vs. CHI

Fragile @ IND

DeAngelo @ TAM

Because of tough matchups, I'm leaning toward Portis and McGahee, and I'm also all over the trade wire trying to sell one of these guys while they're hot.

Moderate performance league, RB's dont get bonus points until 100 yards. 8-team league and some lucky drafting has these 5 RB's on my roster, must start two

McGahee vs NYJ

Portis @ Hou

Chester Taylor vs. CHI

Fragile @ IND

DeAngelo @ TAM

Because of tough matchups, I'm leaning toward Portis and McGahee, and I'm also all over the trade wire trying to sell one of these guys while they're hot.

McGahee

Portis

You've got it right. :D

Bulger @ARI

Favre @DET

Bulger's been down and hasn't done well at Zona in the past. Favre is coming off a good game against a D that gave up everything at Chicago, but held Hasselbeck in check at home.

Bulger