[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Giants Homers

Brownsfan420

I heard yesterday on NY radio (forget if it was EPN or the FAN) that Shockey probably won't play next week in Seattle. Haven't heard anything on Tiki.

I can confirm what Vet heard on the radio. It didn't sound definite more of an opinion than anything. But it doesn't look good for Shockey from what they say.

However, in my opinion I think he'll play against the Seahawks. He loves being on the field.

Edited by MrTed46

Tiki is fine and good to go :

"Tiki Barber has what he called "a deep bruise" on his left forearm, right near the spot where he broke that arm back in 2000. But precautionary X-rays came back negative, and he said yesterday that the injury "is nothing."

"I actually got it last week against the Colts," Barber said. "It went away and I thought it would be fine, but I got hit again in the same spot. I always use this arm to fend people off and they just wanted to make sure that my previous fracture wasn't disrupted.

"But it's fine. It's calloused and it looks beautiful.""

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/story/454064p-382148c.html