[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

B Lloyd

MrTed46

I loved him in SF last year making highlight catches. Do you think he will bounce back in the second half of the season?

Someone had enough of him and dropped him so I might take a flyer on him but based on his performance last year. I think when Portis comes back healthy Brunell might start acting like a QB.

Brandon Lloyd is the poster child for inconsistency, the bane of fantasy GMs everywhere. You will get 2-3 games out of him every year where he racks up 100+ yards and 1-2 TDs...good luck figuring out when that's gonna happen...

And Brunell has lost it...Portis won't change that. He may make the Skins more competitive from a running game aspect, but Brunell just doesn't look like he can throw the ball for more than 5-10 yards downfield with any type of accuracy. JMHO

Brunell has lost it...Brunell just doesn't look like he can throw the ball for more than 5-10 yards downfield with any type of accuracy. JMHO

This is Lloyd's problem. I've watched both Skins games and not one throw from Brunnell to Lloyd, has been catchable.

And that's saying a lot when you're throwing to the Matrix.