[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Priority Email updates?

LooGie

it's almost 1pm here, and I usually get my email update by 9am. :D is this normal on mondays, and I just haven't noticed, or is something up?

i have noticed the updates have been one day behind, maybe there's a delay due to something? contract dispute hold out DMD?

edit: my bad. should be in the site help forum. :D i'm scum. i dont deserve email updates. :lol:

Edited by LooGie

Priority News emails go out at 11 AM CST this year instead of late the previous night in an effort to include more up-to-date info than could be had the old way.

We did it for everyone's benefit, but mostly just for you.

Priority News emails go out at 11 AM CST this year instead of late the previous night in an effort to include more up-to-date info than could be had the old way.

We did it for everyone's benefit, but mostly just for you.

yah, i'm aware of when they go out, but i didn't recieve any today. that's my point.

You're aware that DMD is the part owner of this joint right? :D

actually, re-reading your post, it seems as you thought i was being short and rude?

if that's the case, no, not at all.

i was saying, my thoughts were regarding not receiving my updates, not that they're coming at a different time.

not being rude at all. Hope you know that DMD.

There are currently some issues with cox.net and they are rejecting the emails from our email server. The issue is being worked on by our provider and we hope to have a solution from them soon.

If you are not on cox.net please send an email to support@thehuddle.com so they can have your email address and begin working your specific problem. Thanks.

There are currently some issues with cox.net and they are rejecting the emails from our email server. The issue is being worked on by our provider and we hope to have a solution from them soon.

If you are not on cox.net please send an email to support@thehuddle.com so they can have your email address and begin working your specific problem. Thanks.

stupid Cox.

I am on cox, but i've never had problems in the past...is there a way to use a temp email addy? i have several on other domains, but I like using my cox for the most part...

stupid Cox.

I am on cox, but i've never had problems in the past...is there a way to use a temp email addy? i have several on other domains, but I like using my cox for the most part...

Sure. Send a second email address to support@thehuddle.com and they can add it to the list.