[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

C.Brown and Henry

theeohiostate

Scout.com reports the Titans are "on the verge" of turning to LenDale White as their starting running back.

The second-round pick has been healthy now for two weeks and has reportedly been impressive in Titans practice since getting off to a rough start. White is an excellent pickup if he's still on your waiver wire.

Rotoworld.

I'm ready to see White in the fulltime role. I'm not expecting any FF #'s, but he's on my taxi squad in a dynasty league and hope to see something positive for the future.

LenDale White was the lone bright spot I saw for the Titans against the Cowboys on Sunday. He ran hard and had good explosion through the hole. His numbers werent great but he looked like the best of the Titans RB corps to me. I think he earned alot more playing time because of his performance on Sunday.

White's schedule appears feast or famine to me.

He plays the Redkins, Ravens, Jax (twice), and Philly

but also draws Colts (twice, but this week is the first, he wont be useful) and the Texans twice. I could see 3-5 quality starts for White, which I think makes him an ideal 3rd guy. But if you're counting on him to run the starting lineup each week, a fantasy Super Bowl may not be in your future.