[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

lOOKS LIKE WESTY WILL BE OUT

iceman1977

PHILLYS R.B. THIS WEEK  

30 members have voted

1. 1. CHOOSE THE BEST FANTASY OPTION

• MOATS
    • BUCKHALTER
    • WESTY

we have to put in the lineup by 12.59 and once it's set that's it,no 4.00 changes. im confused i may just go addai this way when i'm golfing sunday i wont have to worry about it.i think he will do allright

Definitely the less risky choice. Even if Westy plays, the Dallas D will be stiffer than anything Philly has seen this year and just the opposite is happening for the Colts. I I had to make a 1 PM EST choice, it would be Addai. You can watch for news on Westy but it won't come until about 3:30 PM CST.

Not sure Westy's out yet, nonetheless, couldn't pick, because you didn't put "McNabb" among the choices. My thoughts are that you will see equal parts Buckhalter/Moats/Mahe as Bucky didnt' distinguish himself against the putrid Packer D.

Doesn't really matter, tho. The Eagles are getting OWNED by Dallas, regardless of who starts at RB!

Definitely the less risky choice. Even if Westy plays, the Dallas D will be stiffer than anything Philly has seen this year and just the opposite is happening for the Colts. I I had to make a 1 PM EST choice, it would be Addai. You can watch for news on Westy but it won't come until about 3:30 PM CST.

But my gut feeling is that Westbrook is going to play against Dallas. This is a big game for the Eagles and McNabb. See the latest below:

The latest news from the Eagles and info. on Westbrook

Not sure Westy's out yet, nonetheless, couldn't pick, because you didn't put "McNabb" among the choices. My thoughts are that you will see equal parts Buckhalter/Moats/Mahe as Bucky didnt' distinguish himself against the putrid Packer D.

Doesn't really matter, tho. The Eagles are getting OWNED by Dallas, regardless of who starts at RB!

And I guess that is from an un-biased Cowboy fan!

Heh, I'm normally pessimistic about Dallas :D After all, I'm well aware that they haven't won a playoff game in a decade.

I just don't think the Eagles have enough healthy bodies to stay on the field with the Boys this week, and they would need them. Dallas is loaded this year.

we have to put in the lineup by 12.59 and once it's set that's it,no 4.00 changes. im confused i may just go addai this way when i'm golfing sunday i wont have to worry about it.i think he will do allright

You know Addai is a great option this week and if I'm you I just start Addai so I don't have to worry if Westy is going to play and then worry if he gets hurt during the game and if that all goes well...hope that he can produce against the very solid Cowboy D. Alot of risk with Westy and not so much with Addai and yet Addai has almost as much upside as Westy for this week-So just start Addai. Hope that clears things up. :D