[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

lOOKS LIKE WESTY WILL BE OUT

iceman1977

PHILLYS R.B. THIS WEEK  

30 members have voted

1. 1. CHOOSE THE BEST FANTASY OPTION

• MOATS
    • BUCKHALTER
    • WESTY

You can turn your caps lock off with the mere press of a button, you know.

Anyway, IF Buck gets any pt, he will be on VERY thin ice - Moats is far more Westbrook-like and the Eagles' O looked MUCH better with him in there on Monday.

Mike Bell. Ahman looks shakier health-wise than Tatum. Moats could give you the upside handcuff to your Westy whereas Bell requires an injury to have value at this point.

Sounds about right.

It's about a 3-way coin flip - even IF Moats is the man in absentia, his value diminishes when Westy returns in what will most likely be a week or three.

Westy should start and play well against the Boys this weekend. Play him.

Oh wise one, if Westy were not to start, who would the better handcuff be? I have Westy and they guy in my league who picked up BH wants COLES.

:D

Buckhalter would be the more sure of the two for the handcuff. Moats would get touches but unless BH screwed up royally it would be his gig.

Edited by irish

Best R.B. on free agency is Lendale vs colts,Mack strong,Micheal Robinson,Musa,Blaylock,Pittman

WOW. I guess Buck is your man vs a fired up Dallas D. Lendale would be good too if he wasn't splitting carries 3 ways. After losing some key defenders from last year, Indy is 2nd or 3rd to last against the rush. Help me out a few spots down the list. "Eric Johnson or Chris Cooley"

Edited by Asskickas