[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Harrington likely to start.

Flip_Side

Not for sure yet but this is reported by KFFL and Scout.com

Sean Jensen, of the Pioneer Press, reports there are indications Miami Dolphins QB Daunte Culpepper (shoulder) will sit out the Week 5 game and QB Joey Harrington will get the start.

Scout.com has learned QB Joey Harrington is expected to make his first start for the Miami Dolphins on Sunday in place of starter Daunte Culpepper, who is suffering from a bruised shoulder. Culpepper will likely be active on Sunday as the No. 2 quarterback.

And so begins the Joey Harrington error.....

Why so? They're putting Harrington in there to prove himself, I think they'll throw the ball quite a bit.

If this game doesn't have Ronnie getting more carries than any other game this season, I'd be very surprised. I'm just glad we won't see 2 pump fakes and then a sack 4-5 times a game for at least 1 game. They said the line is the problem but I have seen many times where Daunte is the reason for the sacks. You can't expect to be able to hold the ball in the pocket for 10 seconds and not get sacked. He killed Ronnie getting into 2nd and 17+ every other series it seemed. Even though a lot of people are down on Ronnie, Im actually happy with what he has done with what he has been working with. In my league, he hasnt had less than 10 pts yet.

Am I the only one that remembers how horrible Harrington was in Detroit? CPEP has had a bad year, but Joey is not even close to CPEP's talent level. Harrington is not gonna be the answer in Miami and I think Brown's numbers will go down as defenses load up against the run and dare Harrington to beat them, which he cannot.

I could be wrong....prove me wrong Joey.....

KO'd

Am I the only one that remembers how horrible Harrington was in Detroit? CPEP has had a bad year, but Joey is not even close to CPEP's talent level. Harrington is not gonna be the answer in Miami and I think Brown's numbers will go down as defenses load up against the run and dare Harrington to beat them, which he cannot.

I could be wrong....prove me wrong Joey.....

KO'd

Harrington was pure crap for multiple years, yet CPep was bad for half a year and 4 games after major knee surgery...YET Harrington will be the savior. I believe people just hate Daunte.

People like to bring up Daunte's last season in Minnesota, why don't they bring up Harrington's seasons in Detroit?

Edited by CD6405

Harrington was bad in detroit that is a fact. Though what did he have to work with?? Detroit had no O-line, they couldn;t run the ball worth a damn, and they had 3 Rookie WR all with attitude problems. Can't lay all the blame on Joey.

I really think the person who will bennifit most from all this will be Randy McMichael. You will see he is going to have alot of Balls come his way as an outlet for Harrington. Welker prob will see his number drop as he actually was becoming Cpepps favorite Target. In time when Cpepp has a chance to fully heal I think he will be productive in Miami.

Big question is I been starting Cpepp along with PEyton in my league (we start 2 Qb's) Cpepp was getting me 20-25 pts per game now I have to start grossman this week (or I could pickup harrington and hope he has a good game)