[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LT disappointment?

bones1979

Not totally sure, of course. But I think those days are over. I could be wrong here and we'll see at SF this week. I think they want to make the playoffs and that technique hasn't worked in the past. Trying to change it up, save LT's best for last, and make a run at the Bears. I would say, Yes.

• 11 months later...
Not totally sure, of course. But I think those days are over. I could be wrong here and we'll see at SF this week. I think they want to make the playoffs and that technique hasn't worked in the past. Trying to change it up, save LT's best for last, and make a run at the Bears. I would say, Yes.

Not sure who LT faces this week (GB I think) but the 49ers play Pittsburgh. So LT will not be facing SF.

As for LT, he'll be just fine. Those or 2 out of the top 3 defense he faced in weeks 1 and 2. It only gets easier for him.

I'm a frustrated LT owner as well, and I am riding out this rough start. I keep reminding myself that he's faced Chicago and NE, plus the fact that Rivers has not done enough to establish a passing threat. I am also nervous that Turner has made changes that have thrown the team out of rhythm. Stay strong brother!

I agree with most, LT didnt take a snap preseason, played two of the best defenses in the league and man this guy is gonna pass it for TDs if he cant run it in. He is a playmaker period. He will probably be on highlight films this upcoming weekend. I would not drop him.

What does everyone think about LT so far this season? Some have said he is hurt already(not proven) some would argue that Turner is actually a better back then him. What do the masses think about him? Are the 4td games over for this fantasy stud?

:D:D

I just want to ammend what I said earlier and make sure that you DO NOT trade LT or get too down on him. He will rebound from this rough start. He's a playmaker. I am not sure he is in the position to score 4 TDs anymore (I don't know, maybe defenses might try to stop him) but he could score 3 TDs on any given week and that will be fine enough to dominate just about any FF game.