[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need TRADE advice PLEASE!

Shorttynaz

Dude has offered me:

P Manning

T Houshmanzadeh

J Brown (Will be dropped for a FA pickup)

FOR

D McNabb

D Mason

N Herron (he has Green and is thin at RB)

R Gould (I have Vinatieri)

The stats alone show this as being in his favor, but this gives me even MORE value at WR, while I am still trying to make a decent trade for another RB.

McNabb - 33.5pts/game; Manning - 24.2pts/game

Mason - 9.8pts/game; Housh 14.2pts/game

Herron - 9pts/game (neither of us will start him)

Gould - 14pts/game; Brown 7pts/game

It is in his favor, but gives me my boy in Manning (who I'm not sure I want - very poor start for what he SHOULD be doing given no running game), and definitely an upgrade at WR. I'm giving up Gould, but I have Vinatieri (who I have been reading that he's completely healed, and is a must start in the upcomming weeks).

You tell me? Should I do it?

Dude has offered me:

P Manning

T Houshmanzadeh

J Brown (Will be dropped for a FA pickup)

FOR

D McNabb

D Mason

N Herron (he has Green and is thin at RB)

R Gould (I have Vinatieri)

The stats alone show this as being in his favor, but this gives me even MORE value at WR, while I am still trying to make a decent trade for another RB.

McNabb - 33.5pts/game; Manning - 24.2pts/game

Mason - 9.8pts/game; Housh 14.2pts/game

Herron - 9pts/game (neither of us will start him)

Gould - 14pts/game; Brown 7pts/game

It is in his favor, but gives me my boy in Manning (who I'm not sure I want - very poor start for what he SHOULD be doing given no running game), and definitely an upgrade at WR. I'm giving up Gould, but I have Vinatieri (who I have been reading that he's completely healed, and is a must start in the upcomming weeks).

You tell me? Should I do it?

I'd do it. Mcnabb won't(IMO) keep this pace for the season. Peyton will get better (again,JMO) and Peyton's had his bye, Mcmy sweet has'nt.

ETA Housh over Mason is big and Mcmy sweet is some nice filter work for what I called him

Edited by HowboutthemCowboys

If you think you will start Housh every week then go for it, I'm not sure you will. In a 10 teamer you need help at RB, not WR IMO.

If you'll be able to trade your extra WR's or one of your top 2 WR's for a better RB after the deal, then do it.

Otherwise I'd sit tight.

I think McNabb will keep pace with Manning the rest of the way out.

If you think you will start Housh every week then go for it, I'm not sure you will. In a 10 teamer you need help at RB, not WR IMO.

If you'll be able to trade your extra WR's or one of your top 2 WR's for a better RB after the deal, then do it.

Otherwise I'd sit tight.

I think McNabb will keep pace with Manning the rest of the way out.

No lie, man. You're loaded at WR and on thin ice at RB. It's a good deal, but you can't afford to do it without shoring up your RBs.

Edited by tomfin2000

The art of any trade is basically to improve your team in its weak areas. He has offered you a great QB which you already have. He has offered you a good WR which you have plenty of. He has offered you a kicker which you said you would cut. This trade does nothing to improve your weaknesses.

Face value of trade looks like a wash, but I'm a big fan of Housh. Definate upgrade at WR.

That's what I'm trying to do. Get a few STUDS at WR, and then package up 2 or a combo of a WR or 2 and Jones for the likes of a Tomlinson or Johnson. Both of those owners are thin at WR. If I can get it done, then I'm pretty sure it will work. This will give me great balance with a top player at just about each position. I am only weary about Manning for the fact that I dont want any half A$$ed performances in the playoffs. That's what ultimately scares me about this trade.