[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would you make this trade?

irish

My Team

D. Bledsoe and B. Leftwich

T. Barber, F. Gore, C. Taylor, L. White and B. Jacobs

M. Harrison, E. Moulds, D. Mason, Re. Williams and D. Gabriel

L. Smith

The other guy wants Barber from me so I'm thinking about trying to give him Barber, Jacobs, Harrison/Re Williams and LJ smith for Portis, Andre Johnson, Colston and Chris Baker (for TE this week while Colston's off)

I'm not sure if it's worth it for me what do you guys think?

Edited by irish

if i was him i jump on that in a heart beat. your giving up barber which is better than potis, harrison who's better than a.johnson, and l.j.smith who's better than colston.

why would you even think about offering those players. are you on crack and need to support your habit. the 3 players you would be getting in return suck compared to your players.

Make the offer. Johnson is playing well and Portis is an upgrade over Barber, IMO. Does Harrison/Williams mean you can move Williams and keep Harrison? If so, it's a better deal for you.

Possibly. I liked the deal because I really like Portis's sched especially come playoff time, if I can give up Williams and get AJ that'd be great, I like Colston better than LJ Smith as I can play him at TE and getting Baker for Jacobs would cover me at TE this week. Portis actually has more points than Tiki and has played less, AJ has more points than Williams and has many as Harrison and Colston has 20 more points than LJ Smith. Overall it's a point swing of almost 30 points on the year in my favor basically 5 points a week.

My Team

D. Bledsoe and B. Leftwich

T. Barber, F. Gore, C. Taylor, L. White and B. Jacobs

M. Harrison, E. Moulds, D. Mason, Re. Williams and D. Gabriel

L. Smith

The other guy wants Barber from me so I'm thinking about trying to give him Barber, Jacobs, Harrison/Re Williams and LJ smith for Portis, Andre Johnson, Colston and Chris Baker (for TE this week while Colston's off)

I'm not sure if it's worth it for me what do you guys think?

Barber V Portis = Portis Wins

Jacobs V Colston = Win for u since Colston is better than than yer other WR and u have RB Depth

Harrison / Re Williams V Andre = Andre Wins

LJ Smith V Baker = LJ Smith

Try not to mention LJ and u got a sweet deal see if he bites

Barber V Portis = Portis Wins

Jacobs V Colston = Win for u since Colston is better than than yer other WR and u have RB Depth

Harrison / Re Williams V Andre = Andre Wins

LJ Smith V Baker = LJ Smith

Try not to mention LJ and u got a sweet deal see if he bites

I'm going to have to swap LJ Smith for Colston as Colston can be played at TE in this league and is 20 points better than LJ. I'm basically getting Baker to cover as TE while Colston is off this week. I felt the same way I'm getting the better RB, WR and TE as long as I give him Reggie Williams for AJ, however am I still getting the better if I give him Harrison for AJ?

I'm hoping he likes Barber way better than Portis and Likes LJ Smith more than Colston. I don't want to have to give up Harrison for AJ but will I guess???

Come on Huddlers I really need some great insight for this trade.