[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bench #85 Chad Johnson?

mls13

I know he's a stud but something is amiss in the Cincy offense and Carolina can play some D. One of these guys has to ride the pine for me and I'm thinking it's Chad "7-11" Johnson (7-11 because he's always open).

WHO SITS?

Chad Johnson vs. Carolina

Edge at Oakland

Rhodes vs. Washington

C. Taylor at Seattle

Coles vs. Detroit

Jennings at Miami

I am debatingthe same thing. Chad is definitly banged up but my real concern is the lins. Center and LT out indefinitly. That is not good for a team that is struggling on offense. I am leaning towards benching him this week and starting Boldin,Chambers and Branch. I am sorry but if Chad aint dancing in the end zone he is costing me wins.

He is looking better and is over due for a big game I am starting him this week.

I agree that he is overdue, but the same was true last week and before that and before that...you don't want to have him have his big game while he's on your bench but at this point I'd take that over another 5 point game in my lineup. I just don't think this is the week for his big game, and if it is, fine, I can then start him next week with confidence.

Im starting Lee Evans and L.Coles,,, Chad can take a seat until he can start putting up some numbers.

Which at this rate, may be too late. I would rather take a for sure 10 pts from a guy like Evans, than hope like hell that Chad busts one out. At this point I would even trade him for Housh straight up... :D