[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS...Maroney or Lundy

Kremlin Tide

Maroney vs. Minnesota

Lundy vs. Tennessee

Scoring system is below...I usually play both Dillon & Maroney (as my rookie) as I'd get the points from either one that goes off. Maroney hasn't done much the past 2 weeks, should I give Lundy a shot this week. My luck, Maroney will be a stud Monday night if I sat him.

Maroney is probably the play this week solely because I am sitting him this week. He exploded 3 weeks ago (and he was squarely on my bench) so I have played him the last two weeks only to get about 30 yards each week and not many carries (only 8 carries last week in a game the Pats led from start to finish!). He played ball at the Univ. of Minnesota so he returns home and should be fired up, he is the speed guy out of the 2 RBs vs. Dillon, last week was wet and that better suited Dillon. All that said, Minnesota leads the league against the rush and is at home. The Dolphins shut Maroney down and he had something like 18 carries. I just don't see the upside, he is going to have to show it to me back to back before he goes back into my lineup.

Now Lundy is still an unknown but Carr is playing better and the Titans can be run on. I would play Lundy.

Lundy is now the starter... I'm hoping for DDavis numbers myself.

Wali Lundy was named Houston's starting running back Wednesday.

"He'll be the guy this week and hopefully for a long time to come," coach Gary Kubiak said. Lundy's stats were especially impressive against Jacksonville because Samkon Gado played nearly the entire first and third quarters. Lundy is a solid fantasy option against the Titans this week and should be owned in all leagues.