[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Looking ahead to playoffs

LightsOutTerp

I know there are some owners who have a playoff bid all but locked up. Also, we're entering the crucial time period where other owners are mathematically eliminated from contention (thus, no trading with them). Just curious as to players you are looking at acquiring for the playoff run.

Almost all teams face one good opponent in that 3 wk stretch. But, the Vikes have the best run (@Det, NYJ, @GB).

I picked up Favre early in the season for his run (@SF, Det, Min). He became my starter after I went to Culpepper Owners Anonymous.

After week 14, Wash has @NO & @Stl in wks 15 & 16.

Sea has @AZ & SF in wks 14 & 15.

Thoughts?

In a IDP keeper league don't have the cap room to pick up anyone. Staying with who brought me.

QB-wise Eli has been consistent but bland. Trent Green is still hurt, but may start Huard some weeks. Week 16(if I get to the SuperBowl) may start one of them against Oakland. SJax has a good matchup that week too.

Week 14 I should have a bye and week 15 both QB's have tough opponents.

I know there are some owners who have a playoff bid all but locked up. Also, we're entering the crucial time period where other owners are mathematically eliminated from contention (thus, no trading with them). Just curious as to players you are looking at acquiring for the playoff run.

Almost all teams face one good opponent in that 3 wk stretch. But, the Vikes have the best run (@Det, NYJ, @GB).

I picked up Favre early in the season for his run (@SF, Det, Min). He became my starter after I went to Culpepper Owners Anonymous.

Thoughts?

I'm from the old school "play one game at a time".

Thoughts?

I think its smart to keep one eye on the game at hand, and one eye on the playoff weeks...using that strategy has paid off more for me!

SF also has a cake schedule as well with GB, @SEA, Arizona 14-16. I therefore am eyeing Smith / Bryant.

MGM