[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keith Olbermann for President

Reggie Fowler

This is nothing new. Just a different name with no substance behind what they type.

On the level of Stonewall, and a few other fleebs.

As far as KO, he must have some darn good writers on his staff because he has been coming up with some very engaging stuff lately...not that I agree with it all--but from a literal POV, it's well written and well spoken.

This is nothing new. Just a different name with no substance behind what they type.

As far as KO, he must have some darn good writers on his staff because he has been coming up with some very engaging stuff lately...not that I agree with it all--but from a literal POV, it's well written and well spoken.

Gil, I think you missed the cute stuff in the locked Hang em high thread. It was fun and wholesome.

Edited by skins

He's on Dan Patrick's show from 2 pm-3 pm Eastern time every weekday.

I recall someone pointing out that it's a sad state of affairs when the best and most incisive newscasters out there are a comedian and a sports anchor.

Have you been paying attention to these boards? Is it necessary to insult me? I guess so. What else can you libs do when you make no sense? Yea, Oblerman does not use his opinion when he speaks. You are hilarious. Just facts. That's why his show is close to cancellation.

It's not zeke's invectives that bother me (hey, if i were aloud to go blue to express myself fully on these boards, beleive me i would), it's the absolute and total lack of logic that i find disheartening. the victim syndrom thing he does, doesn't help.

Everything I've heard about Countdown is that MSNBC is MORE than happy with the numbers Olbermann pulls.

But I guess O'Reilly would know more about that than, oh, everyone else who has a more than passing interest in the situation.