[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Another M.Bell question

Tally

Standerd performance scoring.

M. Bell vs Pitt - looks like Tinkers role will be very limited but running againist a tough D

or

M. Jones-Drew vs Tenn- much, much better matchup but he's still a backup and probably dosent get as many touches as Bell this week.

I'm leaning towrads Bell becuase of the more definitive role and I also think he will really want to prove himself some more after last week, I know the guy is gonna run with everything he's got and then some. Anyone think the Jones-Drew matchup is too good to ignore?

I too have the same problem. I was going to start Bell, but just changed it to Jones-Drew. Hard to ignore the matchup and Taylor is a little banged up too. Pitt does not give up many rushing yards, and Denver don't score many points. Right now I'm leaning towards Jones-Drew, but it could change come tommrow.

Jones-Drew would be my choice, especially in a PPR league, or one that rewards individual points in the return game. The Steelers' run DEF is still pretty good.

yes the steelers do have a pretty good defense but i think you have to go with the guaranteed touches. will you kick yourself if bell gets 80 yards and a score? and fred taylor gets a bulk of the carries this week over drew?

mike bell - he is going to get the touches and who knows how many touches the guy with 2 last names will get. by the way is jones-drew a liberated woman or something? what's with the hyphen?

good luck!

please see mine

I think I heard he was honoring a grandparent by using their name. It has nothing to do with his wife or him being a Rosie O'Donnell.

mike bell - he is going to get the touches and who knows how many touches the guy with 2 last names will get. by the way is jones-drew a liberated woman or something? what's with the hyphen?

good luck!

please see mine

Maurice Drew (the RB) was raised by his grandfather Maurice Jones(the grandfather). His grandfather went to every one of his football games. His grandpa's dream was to see MJD play in the NFL. The grandfather died of a heart attack while at the game against Rice in Drew's junior year. Drew changed his name from Maurice Drew to its current form after the game to honor his grandpa.

Edited by crk0602