[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS at RB2?

bowlofjelly

OK, if you have standard scoring, and you need to squeeze every point out, it sounds like you need the upside. If so, I like Caddy since the QB Gradowski has stunk lately and they'll need to run to establish the pass. You could argue that they'll load the box against Caddy, but I still think he gets the most upside due to the possibly of getting the most touches of these 3 guys. MBIII and MJD are splitting carries.

If you want to go for a less risky, safer play, I like Jones-Drew over Caddy.

Need some more help.Gore is in for sure.I'm leaning towards Jones-Drew on the premise that he will be equally involved like last week.Is that to speculative? Is Barber an option? Cowboys have 12 rushing TD's on the year while the league average is like 5.5.Just think it's hard to leave a Jags RB on the bench against Tenn.This looks like a potentially alright matchup for Caddy but he is uninspiring and everytime I play him he craps out.What's the take from the Sunday Huddlers.