[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

F. Taylor or K. Jones

stduke

i'd start kevin jones. he is the primary back in detroit and has the second most receptions on his team with 37. he is up there in rec. for running backs too. the key here is k. jones is the featured back and jones-drew had 20 carries last week. 4 more than taylor. i'd say definitely start kevin jones and don't think twice! k. jones is on his way up and fred taylor is on his way down. good luck!

i'd start kevin jones. he is the primary back in detroit and has the second most receptions on his team with 37. he is up there in rec. for running backs too. the key here is k. jones is the featured back and jones-drew had 20 carries last week. 4 more than taylor. i'd say definitely start kevin jones and don't think twice! k. jones is on his way up and fred taylor is on his way down. good luck!

Agreed

Dudes makes some good points about Jone's receiving production.However it is a false claim to say Taylor is on his way down.If Taylor is healthy he will produce.Jags are splitting carries cause they have 2 good backs and are smart enough to stick with the strength of their offense.I wish my WHOLE team was filled with down and outs,then I could take the league.

Dudes makes some good points about Jone's receiving production.However it is a false claim to say Taylor is on his way down.If Taylor is healthy he will produce.Jags are splitting carries cause they have 2 good backs and are smart enough to stick with the strength of their offense.I wish my WHOLE team was filled with down and outs,then I could take the league.

i didn't say taylor was "down and out." i said he was on his way down. meaning he is 30 years old has been plagued with nagging injuries the last 2 seasons and is currently splitting carries with a guy with 2 last names. so, with that said, i would still start kevin jones this week. take into account that taylor has a thigh injury and is listed as probable, i would go with k. jones. kevin jones is in his 3rd year and taylor in his 9th. one is in the dawn of his career (kevin jones) and the other is in the twilight of his career (fred taylor). that's what i meant by one is on his way up and one is on his way down. although the titans run d is a juicy matchup. so you probably can't go wrong with him either. personally i like kevin jones better tomorrow.

good luck!

Edited by heydudes

i didn't say taylor was "down and out." i said he was on his way down. meaning he is 30 years old has been plagued with nagging injuries the last 2 seasons and is currently splitting carries with a guy with 2 last names. so, with that said, i would still start kevin jones this week. take into account that taylor has a thigh injury and is listed as probable, i would go with k. jones. kevin jones is in his 3rd year and taylor in his 9th. one is in the dawn of his career (kevin jones) and the other is in the twilight of his career (fred taylor). that's what i meant by one is on his way up and one is on his way down. although the titans run d is a juicy matchup. so you probably can't go wrong with him either. personally i like kevin jones better tomorrow.

good luck!

I agree with heydudes. Taylor is on his way down in his career and is splitting carries. Even though I like the matchup against Ten D especially if Jac is playing at home I think I would play Jones coming off a bye week fresh and ready for ATL also because he is not splitting carries. IMO