[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I hate Reggie Williams

msmith379

I thought I had learned my lesson on him by having him on my team last year but I decided to pick him up after his big game in week 5.

I have started him against Houston, Tennesse and Philly. He has gotten me a total of 2pts during those weeks. The good news is that I still won but I am sick of his inconsistent and underperforming ass. Luckily Matt Jones is available in my league and will be picking him up tomorrow.

Luckily I am up 5pts with LT and Denver's d playing and going against Kaeding and Corey Dillion. All Reggie had to do was have 3 catches for 40 and I think I would be a lock to win.

My name is msmith and I hate Reggie Williams, thanks for listening.

My name is msmith and I hate Reggie Williams, thanks for listening.

Reggie Williams hates you too. You should have known the Jags are a control the tempo by running the ball type of a team. They have 3 young recievers. Don't expect him to come out and be as consistent as he was when Matt Jones was banged up and Wilford was nowhere to be found. I traded him after week 5 for Plaxico, but I am a Jags fan so I saw it coming.

Edited by crk0602