[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TY for the responses...

Scooby

Yep, the posts are why I subscribe too. Homer insight is invaluable. More than likely, most of us could come up projections for each player, each game and I'll bet they wouldn't be too far off from the ones provided by DMD and WW. What happens on game day is influenced by waaaay too many variables to ever think that projections are any more than one person's reasoned guess.

I certainly put a lot of stock in the predictions, they are extremely well thought out and take everything into consideration for all teams and players. The writeups to go along with the predictions are excellent. I don't hold a missed prediction against anyone, but I find more often than not, going with the prediction when it's a close call has paid off more often than not. It's usually when I go off the path because I think I am smarter about teams I don't watch or follow as closely, that I get in trouble.

I consider the fact that these people pretty much do this for a living, are very successful at it, and put more time and study into it than I do (and I do a lot). I consider my membership to be an investment in my fantasy success, so I follow the predictions pretty closely - and it has paid off for me, personally.

also, it is nearly impossible for 100% of readers to understand the sarcastic tone of my ficticous complaint. of course, I understand that game predictions are not concrete, I am just making light of those who place alot of stock in the predictions.