[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS RB

gd74

Conflicting information:

From The Huddle's Start/Bench List:

For the second game in a row Lundy was ineffective. He ended the game standing on the sidelines watching backup Gado get the carries as Houston held onto their lead. Lundy is expected to remain the starter but it shouldn't surprise anyone if he begins losing more carries to Gado. With one of the league's worst running games now splitting carries, neither back is a fantasy option, even with the decent matchup this week. Lundy carries too much risk and Gado even more. Both could easily end the game with 15 carries for around 50 yards or less.

With that said, I'm still starting Lundy.

Edited by Rileyrott

Seems split down the middle...the consensus is Jones but I will kick myself if I play Lundy and Fred Taylor has a big game on national tv tommorrow night !!!!!!

I can see why you want to put Lundy in, but I would have to go with Taylor. The Giant's D have had some good games, but the Jags need a win and they will have to run the ball to do it, Taylor should get his touches and he should be able to pick up some yards this week....go Jones and Taylor!

I go with Jones and Taylor.All have the risk of losing carries and TD's so these are very tough to pick.Lundy could have a very good day but the whole Gado thing puts him right there with the other two as far as having points taken by another RB.