[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Have last minute questions?

Flip_Side

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been struggling with QB's all year, as Delhomme just hasn't done it. Although I've made the playoffs, I am also in the hunt for total points, and need a good game this week from my QB position.

I am leaning towards Pennington at GB, but the weather could play into this game, and I am also starting WR Coles at flex, so this move could be do-or-die.

V Young is playing at home against Indy, but I think TEN will be running the ball all day, but Young is a scrambler and could do some damage on the ground.

J Delhomme has been inconsistent, at best, this year and you never know which Jake will show up. I am worried about him Monday night in Philly.

I've been struggling with QB's all year, as Delhomme just hasn't done it. Although I've made the playoffs, I am also in the hunt for total points, and need a good game this week from my QB position.

I am leaning towards Pennington at GB, but the weather could play into this game, and I am also starting WR Coles at flex, so this move could be do-or-die.

V Young is playing at home against Indy, but I think TEN will be running the ball all day, but Young is a scrambler and could do some damage on the ground.

J Delhomme has been inconsistent, at best, this year and you never know which Jake will show up. I am worried about him Monday night in Philly.

I'd go Young. The dude gets it done on the ground and has been pretty good in the passing game also. The Colts D doesn't scare me, I think he'll put up pretty good numbers.

Chester Taylor vs da Bears or Cedric Houston vs the Pack. 1 pt- 10 rush/rec. 6 pts-TD

Thanks Flip.

Need a QB for this week . . .

Phillip Rivers at Buffalo

Matt Leinart at St Louis

Eli Manning vs Dallas

1/25 passing; 6 for all TD's; no deductions; 2 bonus pts for 300 yd game or 40 yd TD pass

Leaning toward throwing Leinart in.

Thanks!

I'm starting Gore and have to choose 1

T Jones vs MIN

T Bell vs SEA

MJD @MIA

Bell's got the best matchup but I'm still not sure about using him. This game is for the division title, a first round bye, and a +2 pt advantage in my first playoff game.

Matt Leinart at St Louis

Eli Manning vs Dallas

1/25 passing; 6 for all TD's; no deductions; 2 bonus pts for 300 yd game or 40 yd TD pass

Thanks!

I'd go Leinart EL but that's just me Eli should struggle again and LT scores to much for Rivers to have a great day. Leinart will be behind and have to throw a bunch. Sorry Flip just had to add my 2 cents.

Chester Taylor vs da Bears or Cedric Houston vs the Pack. 1 pt- 10 rush/rec. 6 pts-TD

Thanks Flip.

Taylor even against the bears, he'll get a huge workload.

Houston only rushed for 13 yards on 11 carries and would have been worthless if it wasn't for the TD.

Matt Leinart at St Louis

Eli Manning vs Dallas

Thanks!

Eli. He's been horrible but this is the week he regains his composure and has a good game.

I'm starting Gore and have to choose 1

T Jones vs MIN

T Bell vs SEA

MJD @MIA

Bell's got the best matchup but I'm still not sure about using him. This game is for the division title, a first round bye, and a +2 pt advantage in my first playoff game.

Go Tatum.

Jones will not see good numbers this week.

MJD splits carries and the Fins are tough to run on.

I'd go Leinart EL but that's just me Eli should struggle again and LT scores to much for Rivers to have a great day. Leinart will be behind and have to throw a bunch. Sorry Flip just had to add my 2 cents.

Start your own thread.

Performance league

no points for receptions

Need two of the following four RB's

Chester Taylor @ Chicago ( Tough matchup - should see 20+ carries )

Marion Barber @ NYG ( Goal-line carries = TD's )

Laurence Maroney VS Detroit ( Great Matchup )

Corey Dillon VS Detroit ( I think Maroney has better matchup )

Crucial game for me, a win could get me a playoff berth.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Go Tatum.

Jones will not see good numbers this week.

MJD splits carries and the Fins are tough to run on.

Thanks Flip! I forgot to mention we get .5pt per 20yds IKR and IPR. Also 1pt/2 rec...don't know if that changes your advice or not.

Performance league

no points for receptions

Need two of the following four RB's

Chester Taylor @ Chicago ( Tough matchup - should see 20+ carries )

Marion Barber @ NYG ( Goal-line carries = TD's )

Laurence Maroney VS Detroit ( Great Matchup )

Corey Dillon VS Detroit ( I think Maroney has better matchup )

Crucial game for me, a win could get me a playoff berth.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Barber and Maroney. Both should see the endzone.

I like Maroney over Dillon because he is also active in the passing game and has been playing well.

RB problem... Need to 1 of these losers next to Gore:

Droughns (who's been demoted) vs. KC

Ced Benson vs. Minnesota

Ced Houston @ Green Bay

Leon Washington @ Green Bay

or I could pick up Jason Wright vs. KC

I know it's ugly.... :D:D

Wow....I guess give Houston the start. He could be good for some okay yardage and maybe a score.

I'm already in the playoffs and I'm feeling gutsy and thinking about starting the two rooks.

Thoughts?

Eli plays DAL

Kitna plays NE

Leinart plays STL

Young plays INDY

I'm thinking high risk high rewards. Any thoughts??? Thanks.

Eli and Leinart. This is the week Eli bounces back.

OK - loaded up on RBs for the playoff run because my originals started dropping like flies... now I'm confused. RB scoring is simple - 6Pts TD, 1Pt for every 20 yards rushing/receiving - with small bonuses for touches on rushing attempts and receptions.

Mcgahee @ home vs SanDiego - tough matchup but I watched him ride my pines last week with his best day of the year (probably a fluke)

KJones @ New England - another tough matchup and he's still nursing a sprained ankle

Lundy @ Oakland - one of the better matchups but gets yanked at the first sign of sucking

Fargas @ home vs Houston - No other option for Oakland and a good matchup

B Jacobs @ home vs Dallas - won't get many touches but when he does it's by the endzone

One of the Bells @ home vs Seattle - this situation has bent me over three consecutive weeks

The question is which two? Thanks.

OK - loaded up on RBs for the playoff run because my originals started dropping like flies... now I'm confused. RB scoring is simple - 6Pts TD, 1Pt for every 20 yards rushing/receiving - with small bonuses for touches on rushing attempts and receptions.

Mcgahee @ home vs SanDiego - tough matchup but I watched him ride my pines last week with his best day of the year (probably a fluke)

KJones @ New England - another tough matchup and he's still nursing a sprained ankle

Lundy @ Oakland - one of the better matchups but gets yanked at the first sign of sucking

Fargas @ home vs Houston - No other option for Oakland and a good matchup

B Jacobs @ home vs Dallas - won't get many touches but when he does it's by the endzone

One of the Bells @ home vs Seattle - this situation has bent me over three consecutive weeks

The question is which two? Thanks.

K.Jones and Tatum Bell.

PPR league, standard scoring:

Jennings home vs Jets (starting Favre) or Cotchery at GB?

Chiefs Def away vs Browns or Panthers def away vs Philly?

Diff league, no PPR, standard scoring:

McGahee home vs SD or D. Williams away vs Panthers?

S. Holmes home vs TB or B. Edwards home vs Chiefs?

Thanks......