[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone else enjoying a playoff bye week?

Watch all my players have breakout weeks! Although, not having to look at matchups and weather and yadda yadda is kinda nice. Good time to take the significant other out on a "random" Sunday just to show you care :D

I am enjoying the week off as well, but i have some bad matchups for my RB's for week 15, so I hoping and preying Ronnie Brown plays.

In one league I have a nice bye week but in the other two I am either playing for a playoff spot or in the 1st round. Should be interesting.

Same here. One league I won my division at 7-6. I'm not proud but at least I'll have two chances at the money. Another league only has 4 playoff spots and while I have one of the slots locked, it is yet to be determined which one. My last league I am tied for lead in my division with one regular season game left. He needs to lose and I need to win to win the division since he's got tiebreakers over me. That league goes the full 17 weeks which sucks, but it doesn't look like any team is going to be resting their players, except maybe the Bears.

I had a bye this past week. It's a 24 team league with 4 rounds of playoffs, so we start in week 13. It's the first time I've won my division in this 3 year old league. It's actually the first time I've made the playoffs in this league.

It couldn't have came at a better time, because I would have scored under 50 points....now I get to face LT2 this week.