[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS? First round of the playoffs- will answer yours

GoNads

PPR league. First round of the playoffs is this week. I have Favre and Leinart who both have decent match-ups. Both will play in good weather. Favre is scaring me this week w/ the lack of confidence he's been showing lately and the niners actually play tough def at home. Leinart will probably have to throw a lot in what could be a high scoring game vs Seattle and they are at home. Leaning towards Leinart but do I place my team on the shoulders of a rookie QB?

Also, I have Chester Taylor and I haven't heard anything regarding his status this week. Since we can't make any moves after Thursday due to the Thurs night game, will need to make a decision tomorrow. Do I pick up Fason in case Taylor is out vs Detroit or do I go w/ Houston vs the Bills? I also have C. Benson who I could start against the terrible Ram def on Monday night. All three are likely to share carries.

One last thing, I don't like my def match-ups this week w/ Carolina at home vs Giants and Chiefs home vs Balt. I'm thinking of picking up Tenn def who plays at Houston. They scored two td's (one punt and one fumble return) against them the first game.

Thanks for your help. Will answer yours...........

While I don't like gambling on a guy like Fason, I think the article I read earlier this week was very on point about relying on ANY New York Jets RB. The gist was that Mangini is a Belichik disciple (sp?) and will shuffle his starters almost weekly. Houston had a great game last week, but could just as easily go 0'fer this week. That reason alone, I would look at Fason.

As for the QB situation, I'd go Leinart. Favre's last two games suggest to me that his nerve damage is worse than anyone is letting on. If there were a serviceable backup in Green Bay, I think Favre would be sitting on the bench.

Please see mine, also re: Chester Taylor. Thanks!

While I don't like gambling on a guy like Fason, I think the article I read earlier this week was very on point about relying on ANY New York Jets RB. The gist was that Mangini is a Belichik disciple (sp?) and will shuffle his starters almost weekly. Houston had a great game last week, but could just as easily go 0'fer this week. That reason alone, I would look at Fason.

As for the QB situation, I'd go Leinart. Favre's last two games suggest to me that his nerve damage is worse than anyone is letting on. If there were a serviceable backup in Green Bay, I think Favre would be sitting on the bench.

Please see mine, also re: Chester Taylor. Thanks!

+1 if Taylor is out I think I pu Fason. Go with Lienert at QB. What about starting Tiki and Jacobs?