[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Quarter Back for the Playoffs

thedugout01

Which quarterback do you go with?

Hasselbeck @ Arizona

Kitna vs. Minnesota

I only question this because Hasselbeck has been an unbelievable disappointment. If you look at his numbers against the Cardinals over the years, they are average at best. The Hawks love to run Alexander against the Cardinals to the tune of over 135 yards a game.

Kitna is going against the #1 run defense in the NFL. They are playing at home and he needs to show that he can be their quarterback next year. They won't be able to run at all and I also have Roy Williams, so I can double dip possibly. (Could also lead to my first round demise)

Let me know what you guys think.

Leave me your tag and I'll respond to your questions.

I'm leaning toward Kitna here--Hass didn't exactly light things up last time he played Ariz--wk 3 I think or there abouts. Kitna didn't do much either last time he played the Vikes, but I think since Minn is so tough against the run, it might be better to play Kit. Hass still a little rusty don't you think?