[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

interesting riddle game here

cliaz

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I tried that. I see the name of the jpg. I tried that, and the opposite of that name. Am I close?

If I remember correctly, you are on the right track. The jpg files are in a separate folder - be sure to add /image/filename.jpg to the address.

Then, when you figure out the letters that answer level 14, put them back in the url WITHOUT the /images/ in the address, and change the file type back to .html.

Damn, no 1 is having trouble with 9?

Im stuck on it... And i know this is probably an easy 1

If you did #'s 3 through 8 correctly, the answers spell out a word. That word is the solution to #9.

10 was almost as lame as 7.

Fairly obvious hints (or just the answer) for 12 would be appreciated (the one w/"blahblahblah" and a window) - thx

There are two pictures on the page. Move the picture behind the window to see the answer. Or pm me and I will give you the answer.

sorry, I got that one yesterday too, that was typo. I meant 14. I've gotten the first "2 steps" to this but now wt - flip.....no combos I've tried worked...

Edit: missed one combo. d'oh.

And am I correct in saying this covered 14 and 15 (seemed to say so if you know what I mean)?

Edited by BeeR

Never mind I'm up to about lvl 23 and don't give a flip....GDB the dorky family w/the hand symbols though.

PS and help on that one appreciated.

Edit: forget it. Got to the next one and it's more pics of the dorks. This whole thing finally got old....

Edited by BeeR