[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Address labels question

whomper

Well another year has gone by where we addressed all of our christmas cards by hand. I see a lot of cards we are getting where the addresses are stickers ..How do I go about setting it up so I can just print out our address list either in stickers or on the envelopes ? Is there software I should buy ? Or a service I can join ? To those of you that do this how is it done ? TIA..

Edited by whomper

Well another year has gone by where we addressed all of our christmas cards by hand. I see a lot of cards we are getting where the addresses are stickers ..How do I go about setting it up so I can just print out our address list either in stickers or on the envelopes ? Is there software I should buy ? Or a service I can join ? To those of you that do this how is it done ? TIA..

Excel should be able to do this... or Word.

You can enter the addresses into a spreadsheet (use different column for things like "name" "street address" "second line of address (if necessary), "city", "state" "zip") then go into Word and do a mail-merge.

It's pretty easy once you get the hang of it.

go to staples, office depot, or o max and get some label sheets. then in word, go under the tools tab, letters and mailings, envelopes and labels. there you can enter your info. you made need to set up your sized labels under the options button.

You can enter the addresses into a spreadsheet (use different column for things like "name" "street address" "second line of address (if necessary), "city", "state" "zip") then go into Word and do a mail-merge.

It's pretty easy once you get the hang of it.

don't mess with their complicated methods. Send me an email with your address list, and a check for $49.95, and I will mail you the labels through US mail. Expect delivery 4-6 weeks after your check clears.