[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CBS Scoring ?

Tuff Luck

:Ddepends on your league rules. In my league he would get points for the td but not for the yardage. Sometimes CBS does'nt score special teams plays ( blocked fg's, etc.) until Monday.

Agreed.

In my local, he would not get the points because kick returns are scored by the DEF/ST and not awarded to the individual, we have Sportsline set up that way as well as having it in our rules.

yeah CBS is the same as the NFL fantasy league and they gave credit to the Jags D/ST for the TD, Drew wont get the points individually

Is this the free play/Sportsline version?

In my league (paid for the site), I can set it up so that MJD could have been credited with the points for the kick return for the TD...but for reasons stated above, we don't.

yeah CBS lets your commish set this up - we personally reward ST TDs and yards (although much less than normal yards) to the player

I personally think coaches should be rewarded if the players they have on their roster can play a dual role like that. Similar to RBs/WRs playing QB on a trcik play, if the player has those special team skills and is scoring, it just adds to the strategy when drafting trading them. It's also better that having those points go to Defense, which is often just arbitrary week-to-week.

Brings me back to the Dante Hall season.