[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do kneel downs count on a player's stats?

Deacon Frost

Both Jeff Garcia and Eli Manning had 10 yds rushing today before kneeling 3 times at the end in the victory formation to end up with 7 yards. CBS Sportsline has them as "real" rushes counting as -1 yards per rush against the individual.

What's the official NFL stance on these? I know they don't count sacks against a QB's rushing stats, so.....?

Both Jeff Garcia and Eli Manning had 10 yds rushing today before kneeling 3 times at the end in the victory formation to end up with 7 yards. CBS Sportsline has them as "real" rushes counting as -1 yards per rush against the individual.

What's the official NFL stance on these? I know they don't count sacks against a QB's rushing stats, so.....?

I think you have the official stat in your post sir!

Yep (count as negative rush yards against the QB), hope it didn't cost you a W. I've been bit by the kneel down resulting in a loss for me before (as have others, of course).

Edited by Gunther