[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL HD last night

mitpdub

Anyone else notice how much better the production was last night? The lighting, the picture quality was as good or better than NBC's who I have considered as the best HD picture to date. I have to admit that over the past 3 weeks they have made some big improvements. Now if only CBS can learn to broadcast more games in HD....

Edited by mitpdub

I wish that I could say that. I only found the channel the had the NFL Network in HD for the first time last night.

Me 3. Wouldn't it have been nice if DirecTV would've let us know that the Thursday night games were in HD on #95!!! I have been watching on #212 until I read a post here last week. What a bunch of idiots at DirecTV!!!

Wouldn't it have been nice if DirecTV would've let us know that the Thursday night games were in HD on #95!!! I have been watching on #212 until I read a post here last week. What a bunch of idiots at DirecTV!!!

Uh, it was clearly noted in their programming guide.

Do you know how to access the main menu :D ?

Me 3. Wouldn't it have been nice if DirecTV would've let us know that the Thursday night games were in HD on #95!!! I have been watching on #212 until I read a post here last week. What a bunch of idiots at DirecTV!!!

For me it was Comcast. They did flash something accrossed the top of the screen but I figured out what this INHD channel was when they had the Penguin game on it early in the week. I gave it a try and there it was.