[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

QB Help! Romo or ELi?

Tominators

I had finally had enough with Eli underachieving and picked up Romo (and started him) the week he threw the 5 tds. I have started him every week since, but now I am in the playoffs and I need a solid week. Is Romo worth the risk? What are the odds either of them will lay a egg this week???

Thanks!

Easy Romo. Read my post in the other Eli vs Romo thread to see why if you need to.

Matchups? (I know them, others may not) Scoring Requirements?

I like Romo, especially if you get more for rushing TD's as he's more mobile than Eli.

Good Luck, check out my post.

romo is probaly the play but easy,not.. eli could put up good numbers vs the eagles,it all depends if tiki and jacobs are shredding them, again romo is the play but it would'nt suprise me if eli has a better game than romo,he seems to be back...gl

You're right it's not an easy call, it's absolutely simple!!!! Romo all night and sit Eli.

Edited by irish

Last 2 games points:

Romo-7,11

Eli-24,22

Romo's a nice option, no doubt, but he's not on fire by any means. Eli's looking solid again at home in a game that has the feel of a shootout. Slight edge to Eli for me. I asked myself if I'd start Romo if I had him...answer was no but I had to think about it a pretty good bit.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=190540

Edited by Deacon Frost

Last 2 games points:

Romo-7,11

Eli-24,22

Romo's a nice option, no doubt, but he's not on fire by any means. Eli's looking solid again at home in a game that has the feel of a shootout. Slight edge to Eli for me. I asked myself if I'd start Romo if I had him...answer was no but I had to think about it a pretty good bit.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=190540

Go back and try thinking again, something malfunctioned the first time. Romo's playing the 30th ranked pass D. The Giants will run all over the Eagles leaving Eli with just leftovers.

Romo had 13 and 15 the last 2 weeks and Eli had 20 and 18 in my league. On the year Eli has 208 pts in 13 starts and Romo has 160 in 7 and a half starts. You do the math Eli's averaging 16 points and Romo's averaging 21.33. These stats are just as fair/useful as refering to the last 2 weeks. Romo gets the Falcon Pass D and should get the start.

Edited by irish