[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WR Help- Need to sit a stud....

jeffreysg

Can only start 2......

Chad Johnson at Indy

Houshmandzadeh at Indy

Colston vs Washington

God this is rough....Brees mentioned that Colston should still be up for rookie of the year, despite his 3 game injury. He's not on injury report...I see Brees lighting him up...

CJ and Housh vs Colts on monday night is a dream matchup..Yea, colts d can't stop the run, blah, blah, blah..This could easily torn into a shootout, and they both perform. Housh obviously gets the lesser defender, but can i seriously bench CJ in a must win playoff game???

Leaning CJ-Housh, but want to start Colston ..badly

Oh man - you are in a luxuriously horrible position. I don't know what to tell you. Honestly, I believe you want to sit one of your CIN receivers, the question is, which one??? You can overanalyze it until you are blue in the face. I would flip a coin - I know this is not very good advice, but I don't know what else to tell you other than I wish I had was in your shoes right now - not a bad situation to be in. If I had to bench one, I would bench TJ.

nice problem to have but i think Cinny is going to be pounding rudi all night long so sit whosyourmomma

Stop thinking now... this will be a shootout!!! However, since you have to bench 1, bench TJ.