[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Desmond Clark..........

rocknrobn26

Yeah, those points would have looked nice in my starting lineup, but knowing what you knew going in, I couldn't sit Gonzo for him.

I needed every bit of those points w/ McNair going out!

I, too sat him for Gonzo, that was my point, he's probably a #2 on most rosters in all but the biggest leagues, isn't he?

I would assume so, and I can't think of a top-flight TE who is injured that would make someone put him in the starting lineup.

That production came out of nowhere, too - 6-36-1 td over his previous 5 games. Nothing to indicate he was gonna go off.

I would assume so, and I can't think of a top-flight TE who is injured that would make someone put him in the starting lineup.

That production came out of nowhere, too - 6-36-1 td over his previous 5 games. Nothing to indicate he was gonna go off.

Exactly!

Yes but RR is a Bears fan as you know. In HOT he did play him and Dallas Clark in the same game. When Dallas went out he went with the backup if I remember correctly.

Ask RR what players Chargerz used to beat him this year. :D

I, too sat him for Gonzo, that was my point, he's probably a #2 on most rosters in all but the biggest leagues, isn't he?

#2 is a bit of a stretch. Who has 2 TE's in the top 10? Clark, after today, will be #9- #10 in 2 of my leagues. I got Clark in the 18th round and Dallas Clark in the 9th. Desmond has done fine for me.

#2 is a bit of a stretch. Who has 2 TE's in the top 10? Clark, after today, will be #9- #10 in 2 of my leagues. I got Clark in the 18th round and Dallas Clark in the 9th. Desmond has done fine for me.

In our league he's #10, but the important part is that he hasn't scored in our league since week 10, and has this ranking based on the first half of the seasnon. Cold as ice lately. And by the way, if he's #10 doesn't that mean that there's at least 9 teams who have a better option, which was my point? He's a #2 still, even after this week's flash in the pan.

In my keeper league, I've had Gonzo forEVER and always grab a top TE early to give me a bigger advantage.

Which usually leads to all the other owners in the league throwing beer cans at me and calling me an ass hole. :D

As far as those jackass Bears homers go, robn is less annoying than most.

There's nothing wrong with being a homer, I'm not bashing anyone, it just sometimes clouds your judgment a little on some guys. I don't know if that was the case here or not, that's why I didn't mention it.

In my keeper league, I've had Gonzo forEVER and always grab a top TE early to give me a bigger advantage.

Which usually leads to all the other owners in the league throwing beer cans at me and calling me an ass hole. :D

As Packer fans go you're not that big of ass hole either! :D

In our league he's #10, but the important part is that he hasn't scored in our league since week 10, and has this ranking based on the first half of the seasnon. Cold as ice lately. And by the way, if he's #10 doesn't that mean that there's at least 9 teams who have a better option, which was my point? He's a #2 still, even after this week's flash in the pan.

As I previously said.......

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?s=&s...dpost&p=1853301

*sigh*

Their loss. They should have figured out your drafting strategy by now, and shouldn't be so peeved you draft the way you do. It's one thing to be consistent, it's another thing to have a newbie draft a D in the 2nd round..... :D

LOTS of teams have hotter options at TE that are not rated in the top ten that are MUCH better plays as I previously said. His ranking is based on ancient history.

Sigh +1