[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

In a close as I'm sure many of you are...

irish

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it you cry yourself to sleep it will help?

Such poor English... Maybe it? did you mean if? Thanks for the advice but I'd prefer not to take the Grits way out of things. I as opposed to you am a real man and don't cry over FF. I have a life which includes way more than FF and regardless of how it ends, life will go on and I'll enjoy Christmas and New Years with my family. :D

World record Huddle poster. Grits and Shins will be featured on the Madden Cover for most posts ever.

And then proceed to have a stroke leaving him without the ability to talk or type. And cheers were heard 'round the huddle!!! :D:D:bash:

Maybe your priest can offer you some guidance.

What did you say? You want me to get you a priest to administer last rights to you? No problem!!! Hey the big shots here should just give us our own section on the boards so you can make your idiotic statements and I can tear you apart with my witty comebacks like I always do, all while everybody gets to watch and laugh at you and your pitiful attempts. :D:D

I'm up 40 points, he has Manning and Wayne going, I have Vinatieri.

For some reason, I don't like my chances.

That's going to be tight. I mean you have to figure Vinatieri for about 8-10 points (he's averaging 8.8) so you have between a 48-50 point lead for Manning and Wayne to chase down. Manning would basically need 30 points and Wayne 20. Possible but you should just squeak by. Your game will be even tighter than mine. Good Luck!!

Edited by irish

Maybe you should ask your school counselor.

Hey Grits, Kiss it- :clap: Once again you were wrong!!! Looks like the check will be written to me. I won by 1.6 points!!!! 130.3-128.7 :tup::doh::huh::D:D:bash: I won't say that it didn't drive me crazy ... Hell I almost had a drink!!!!

Have you tried fasting?

:D Any other incorrect predictions for us??? At this point the opposite of whatever you say is almost a lock to happen. :D

Maybe you will feel better if you go outside and play.

Pathetic!!! :D:D

Maybe you should :bash: more and :D less

I'll celebrate more when you stop being such an ass toward me and give up the whole corny routine. I don't have anyone in my life that I don't get along with. You are the only one who refuses to see eye to eye with me and be a decent person. At this point you and I getting along would probably mean more than winning the Title this weekend. But then again you'll probably just read this and post some meaningless message about quitting or asking someone something, or praying, etc. It's been your call and continues to be your call to end this stupidity... :D

Or maybe less :D

Then we continue on as you will continue to get pounded.

Or maybe more :D would make you :D

More ass would definitely make me celebrate, wouldn't it do the same for you?