[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

In a close as I'm sure many of you are...

irish

I am up by 31.8 points and have Chad Johnson left, while my opponent has Peyton Manning and Vinatieri. We'll see how it all turns out. :D

What do you guys think?

Point system in my sig.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've got a great chance. Certainly it helps that Manning and Vinatieri can't both get major scores (TD/FG) on the same drive. With the "reduced" TD points in your league, it's going to be tough for him to catch you. Let's say Peyton goes off for 350 and 4 TDs.....that's 26 points....Vinatieri's got to get at least 6 before Chad has to do anything...not bad, not bad at all.

I'm up by 1 point with Chad left to go and the other guy is finished. As long as Chad can get receiving yards points to equal any turnovers (-2), I'm the league champ....so bud, I'm seriously rooting for Chad to go off for both of us.

Edited by Deacon Frost

You've got a great chance. Certainly it helps that Manning and Vinatieri can't both get major scores (TD/FG) on the same drive. With the "reduced" TD points in your league, it's going to be tough for him to catch you.

I'm up by 1 point with Chad left to go and the other guy is finished. As long as Chad can get receiving yards points to equal any turnovers (-2), I'm the league champ....so bud, I'm seriously rooting for Chad to go off for both of us.

I hear ya!!! I'm hoping I pull this game out as I had Coles, Fitz and Desmond Clark all on the bench and watched them outscore Roy Williams and LJ smith. My game would be over already had I started either Coles or Clark. I just hope that Manning doesn't have one of those special 400 yard 4-5 TD nights. And if he does I'm thinking that the Bengals will need alot of Chad to keep up.

Good luck to you, not that you need it, as you're a cinch to take the title. :D

Edited by irish

I am up by 31.8 points and have Chad Johnson left, while my opponent has Peyton Manning and Vinatieri. We'll see how it all turns out. :D

What do you guys think?

Point system in my sig.

You're conservative 10 point favorite. No offense but I'll be rooting against CJ. Hopefully if he does bad we can both still win. Good luck!

You're conservative 10 point favorite. No offense but I'll be rooting against CJ. Hopefully if he does bad we can both still win. Good luck!

Well I'm projecting a HUGH night for both Manning and Vinatieri while a bad night for Chad just to see what could happen. But I figure the 30+ point lead I have now should at least cover what Manning does and Chad should beat out Vinatieri, No?

Good Luck to you by the way!!

Edited by irish

Well I'm projecting a HUGH night for both Manning and Vinatieri while a bad night for Chad just to see what could happen. But I figure the 30+ point lead I have now should at least cover what Manning does and Chad should beat out Vinatieri, No?

Good Luck to you by the way!!

If you were in my position you start dreaming of a game that has the Bengals scoring 10 or less and CJ no where to be found. Not going to happen, but isn't that what dreams are made of. :D

Maybe you should ask your mommy.

Don't be bitter cause I busted your ass good. I know throw darts, or pray, how about palm reading. F'ing dope!!!! Thanks but no thanks Grits... I tried to fix things between us and you wanted no part. You're done!! :clap::D By the way I read some of the advice you gave others yesterday and by the looks of it I'm better off without you responding to my threads. Hey Grits stop being a little g h e y following me around on the boards just to post a message on my threads. Why don't you take some more pictures of your kid and bore us all with them and 3 hour tales of the plays he made. :D:bash::tup::doh:

Stay away from me Grits!!

Edited by irish

If you were in my position you start dreaming of a game that has the Bengals scoring 10 or less and CJ no where to be found. Not going to happen, but isn't that what dreams are made of. :D

Certainly are.

I think you're in great shape -- I figure your opponent gets about 35 points between his Colts combined, you don't need much from Chad to beat him. Good luck...

Let's hope!!

I think Grits is Irish's doppelganger. Who's with me?

Define.

That's not what you do on yer knees is it?

No that's not what Grits does on his knees. Others might pray... but Grits braces for impact. Here's what he looks like as he gets slammed- :D

Maybe you should just quit.

You should just take your own advice and quit taking it in the rear- :D:D:bash:

Dope!!! Geez Grits, I knew you were limited but not this limited. Same old worn-out responses that have quite frankly lost any punch that they once had. My mommy, daddy, sister, praying on (your favorite place to be) knees, darts, quitting, etc. Take your own advice Grits and quit. You're just flat-out pitiful.

I know the stress is getting to you ... just back away ...

Allelujia. I did it!!!! I got Grits to give a different response!!!!! No really I'm just having fun and I'm glad to see you can actually think and give an emotional response. I was beginning to think you were like the magic 8 ball. Yes. No. Highly unlikely. Chances are good. Ask your mommy. Throw darts. Pray. By the way, you're right, I am a little stressed about the outcome of my game tonight and no I won't back away, I'm having way to much fun!!! Besides what will happen if I don't back away? You'll post the little guy kicking the other guy in the nuts, or slapping him in the head, or the guy banging the hammer in your next post like I'm actually supposed to feel that and be afraid?? :D

Snap out of it Grits I've gotten my first real repsonse from you since being put on the ignore list. Regardless of what happens after this I'm probably the first to get you to talk to them after being put on that list. No? :D

It appears as if you aren't cut out for this fantasy football stuff ...

You know, on that sig....wouldn't a clean jerk before a 200 lb. snatch pretty much make you useless for dealing with the 200 lb. snatch? I'm thinking I'd have a hard enough time getting up for the 200 lb. snatch...much less with a pre-date "Ted from Something about Mary" jerk.

...but maybe that's just me....or I may be misintrepreting.

You know, on that sig....wouldn't a clean jerk before a 200 lb. snatch pretty much make you useless for dealing with the 200 lb. snatch? I'm thinking I'd have a hard enough time getting up for the 200 lb. snatch...much less with a pre-date "Ted from Something about Mary" jerk.

...but maybe that's just me....or I may be misintrepreting.

Don't bust Grits' personal choices. 200 lb snatch is all a guy like him can get. Do you think a good-looking gal with any brains would want that idiot? Didn't think so. The good jerk he's getting before the 200 lb snatch is him wacking it to one of the "models" in those fliers for fat chicks' clothing stores. It's not a real girl.. it's a nasty picture of a fat chick and a tube of the good stuff in basement. :D

Edited by irish

It appears as if you aren't cut out for this fantasy football stuff ...

And your evidence for that is....??? Oh just shooting that dumb mouth off as usual. It's funny you talk about not being cut of for this fantasy stuff as I've seen some of your terrible advice lately. You should think about hanging them up yourself. :D

Just mail him your check now.

Let's hope your bad streak continues and that you're wrong. I'm hoping my 31.9 pt lead can cover Manning's output and that Chad can take out Vinatieri/any extra that Manning might exceed beyond 31.9. Time will tell...

Again even though you're not finding this game to end in my favor at the very least your response was on target and having to do with my post. I guess that's all I can ask for if you're going to read and comment on every post I start. Thanks.