[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I lost the Championship.

RussMan

Well I would like to blame Reggie Bush for losing the Championship this week... but I have to look in the mirror.

I benched Marion Barber III for Bush. I left Barber's 20 points on the bench while Bush pulled a disappearing act.

So cheers to all the 2cd place teams out there.... losing sucks!

for a 3rd WR in a 32 team dynasty league I had these choices to go along with Reggie Wayne and Reggie Brown:

Ashlie Lelie 8.8 points

Troy Williamson 10.4 points

Demetirus Williams 17.7 points

Guess who I picked and I lost in the AFC Championship game by .8 points :D

for a 3rd WR in a 32 team dynasty league I had these choices to go along with Reggie Wayne and Reggie Brown:

Ashlie Lelie 8.8 points

Wow...

Ashlie Lelie 8.8 points

oh oh...I am gonna say Williamson?

It's bad enough that I lost last week and was eliminated. But the salt in the wound was the way that my team just exploded this week. If I had won last week, this would have been my lineup this week:

Romo (2 td)

M Barber (2 td)

S Jackson (1 td)

S Moss (1 td)

C Johnson

C Henry

D Clark (2 td)

R Gould

Ten Def (3 td)

OUCH!! 4 td's last week...10 this week!!

I would have won $300 and been playing for $500 next week.

It's bad enough that I lost last week and was eliminated. But the salt in the wound was the way that my team just exploded this week. If I had won last week, this would have been my lineup this week:

Romo (2 td)

M Barber (2 td)

S Jackson (1 td)

S Moss (1 td)

C Johnson

C Henry

D Clark (2 td)

R Gould

Ten Def (3 td)

OUCH!! 4 td's last week...10 this week!!

I would have won $300 and been playing for $500 next week.

I feel your pain here. I was eliminated in the first round in my work league two weeks ago, losing by 11 points. For some stupid reason, I replaced Curry in the starting lineup with Wilford. :D:D If I had left Curry in, I would have won by 13. It was a last minute switch, and I don't remember why the hell I did it. Anyway, this week, my team exploded and put up 172 points.

Pennington

SJax

T.Jones

Dillon

Marvin H.

Housh

Curry

LJ Smith

Gostkowski

Patriots' D.

If I hadn't pulled that bonehead switch two weeks ago, I'd be playing for a Super Bowl this week. :bash::clap:

Edited by Wolverines Fan

Lost by a couple of points his kicker outscored mine Carney 10 to 3 and my opponent got 24 points out of his weak defense vs. the worse offense in the history of the NFL. In hindsite could have started Betts over Dillion as well. Overall I don't blame myself since I don't consider any of my starters bad decisions at the time.

Lost by a couple of points his kicker outscored mine Carney 10 to 3 and my opponent got 24 points out of his weak defense vs. the worse offense in the history of the NFL. In hindsite could have started Betts over Dillion as well. Overall I don't blame myself since I don't consider any of my starters bad decisions at the time.

Yea you cant be too hard on yourself if you went with the guys that got you there.. its when you overthink thinks and plug in players you shouldnt only to have it blow up in your face that it really stings.... makes you feel like a rookie.