[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

#3 RB 4 THE SHOW - DAYNE OR BENSON

gc_2006

I've got J. Garcia, S. Jackson, Gore, and M. Harrison anchoring this Super Bowl team, but am undecided on:

Dayne v. Ind. or

Benson @ Det.

1pt/15yds rushing/rec.

6pts/TDs

..your take?

oh yeah, I also have an interesting D decision.

GB v. Min and Rookie QB, Jackson in rain/sleet tonight or

Buf v. Ten and Young in chance of snow or

Ind. @ Hou. in Dome

We DO NOT get points for sacks. Only turnovers and TDs

I'd go with Dayne at RB. Better matchup and he's not sharing carries. And with the limited defensive scoring you have, I would eliminate the Colts -- Houston will play very conservatively. I'm not which of the others I'd take -- probably GB based on the rookie QB, and the fact that the game could be a shootout.

I'd go with Dayne at RB. Better matchup and he's not sharing carries. And with the limited defensive scoring you have, I would eliminate the Colts -- Houston will play very conservatively. I'm not which of the others I'd take -- probably GB based on the rookie QB, and the fact that the game could be a shootout.

Dayne likely will share carries and Benson will likely not as early reports say TJones will sit out week 16 to rest up. I'd play Benson.

If T. Jones isn't playing, that obviously helps Benson (although Adrian Peterson is out there too). But why do you say Dayne's likely to share carries? Last week he had 18 out of 22 Texans' carries, the week before 21 out of 30, and the week before that he had over half (including QB keepers). You gotta figure he's good for 20 carries, and against the Colts that should be good for 100 yards...

I have this exact same scenario and I'm also playing for the Championship. I think Dayne maybe has less questions regarding how many carries and splitting time (no one knows what will happen with T Jones). But as bad as the Colts run D has been, is anyone else concerned that the Colts will get ahead so fast that there is no way the Texans can run the ball much? I just see this game being a blowout, and how to you run the ball 20 times when you are so far behind? At least with Benson, you have a good chance he will be the main ball carrier, and you have to assume the Bears will be ahead and try and run the ball alot. I think for those reasons, I am leaning toward Benson.

All of these are my exact concerns. I think there is one other thing to consider, and that is that Benson and Chi have nothing to play for, so how much effort will be given? At least Houston's motivations are to please the home crowd and play spoiler.

Benson has EVERYTHING to play for. If TJ sits then there is no way you don't start Benson.